NEW MICHAEL JACKSON HOLOGRAM COMING SOON!

Dal

I actually quite liked his last hologram tbh >_<. The fact that a hologram had people in the audience crying shocked me tbh. I think it works for someone like MJ - a performer. It's creative. I don't know if it'll have the same effect with Whitney. 

Is this for a new album or is it to promote the Off The Wall re-release?

Edited by Dammn Bu

Is this for a new album or is it to promote the Off The Wall re-release?

Neither Pulse Entertainment nor the MJ estate have specified what the new hologram will be used for, only that it's for an upcoming "project."

Coming from an intellectual property standpoint, I'm bothered by these holograms unless we know the artists would have been okay with it. But the estates have generally been making these decisions . . .I thought the MJ performance one was kinda cute and was also amazed at the audience standing up and crying. If it was well done, a full show might work as a las vegas or (hate to say it) Disney type attraction. Whether I'd like to see a traveling Whitney who duets on tv shows . . .:mellow::unsure:

• Upvote 2

Coming from an intellectual property standpoint, I'm bothered by these holograms unless we know the artists would have been okay with it. But the estates have generally been making these decisions . . .I thought the MJ performance one was kinda cute and was also amazed at the audience standing up and crying. If it was well done, a full show might work as a las vegas or (hate to say it) Disney type attraction. Whether I'd like to see a traveling Whitney who duets on tv shows . . .:mellow::unsure:

That's my main issue with the hologram projects since I feel like he personally wouldn't want a hologram performing songs. People reacting positively to it is great (and a bit shocking tbh). 

Personally I wouldn't travel to see a hologram of him but I'm sure many will since he was a great performer/entertainer live.