The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

She looks fantastic! I love the cover though..Her eyes..her facial structure..she's serving!

She does look great on the cover too but it feels as if she was just photo-shopped onto the hay grass thing...she just looks - out of place to the background but I don't get that feeling in the 2nd pic with that dress.

She does look great on the cover too but it feels as if she was just photo-shopped onto the hay grass thing...she just looks - out of place to the background but I don't get that feeling in the 2nd pic with that dress.

LOL. I love the black dress one the best though..It's so high fashion..I'm thinking of buying the magazine. :wub:

The article was great too!

LOL. I love the black dress one the best though..It's so high fashion..I'm thinking of buying the magazine. :wub:

The article was great too!

I haven't read it yet but I find all her interviews are tbh. She's so - honest lol.

Why am I only just learning of her unreleased songs :rolleyes:! What do Masquerade and Hole In My Head song like :unsure::tear:?

I haven't read it yet but I find all her interviews are tbh. She's so - honest lol.

Why am I only just learning of her unreleased songs :rolleyes:! What do Masquerade and Hole In My Head song like :unsure::tear:?

It's a great interview/article.

I don't know about masquerade, but "Hole In My Head" is hot. Justin/Timbaland wrote/produced it.

LMAO..but you shunned him earlier..

tumblrlt0uoljdd71qisdfs.gif

I shun everybody. I was raised to shun everything at first and then say 'ok'. For instance when I go to someone's house they say "have some cake" and I say "Oh no thank you", then they say "No go on have some" and I say "Ok if you insist". It shows you're not a greedy heaux and that you have morals ^_^