The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

Rih just tweeted

@rihanna: #UNAPLOGETIC #phuckyoapologies

:lmao:

:lmao:

I do think so, she's like a production machine, churning out song after song, album after album without a break. Even beyonce has had a seat for a while now.

True, but ever since GGGB I get the sense that Rihanna knows what she wants. She's admitted to feeling the pressure to stay #1, that's why she doesn't take breaks.

I thought of this too. God, that era was everything. :wub:

Yes! ^_^

Not Ready to Make Nice was the PERFECT song for them to come back with. It was every.thang.

I somewhat remember that era :lol:. Didn't they say somehting about 9/11 or Bush :lol:???

Natalie was speaking out against the war, and then said that they were ashamed the President (Bush) was from Texas. :w00t:

And with that, their career came crashing to a halt. -_-

It's very rare that we align my love. -_-

It happened only once before.. -_-:wub:

And yet I love you no less. -_-

'You Slayed Me'? -_-

wow! i forgot all about when they did that, def had everybody talking about the controversy surrounding them at the time, which i thought was a bunch of bullshit

Yep, it really was. It's crazy to even imagine that kind of uproar happening today, considering how so many feel about the Bush government. Did you ever see their documentary? It captured their lives during that backlash, it was brilliant.

Yes! ^_^

Not Ready to Make Nice was the PERFECT song for them to come back with. It was every.thang.

Natalie was speaking out against the war, and then said that they were ashamed the President (Bush) was from Texas. :w00t:

One of my favourite songs of all time. The grit and anger not only in Natalie's voice but through the entire tone of the song. That string section breakdown is incredible. And it must've felt like the best 'fuck you' ever when they took home those Grammys. :wub:

Oh my God, that was insane. The radio stations begging listeners to light Dixie Chicks CD bonfires and everything. :wacko:

The Kii is that if they said it now...they'd be praised :lol:

Don't they have several records though that no ones beaten yet? I'm sure they're in my GUiness 2001 World Records book