The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

The tour wasnt immediate...it was announced even before "Diamonds" was released, they just have not made videos a priority after "Stay".

Yea I know, but it seems like once the tour started not just the videos, but the singles havent been a priority. True it shows Pour It Up's power that it did as great as it did without any promo or mainstream performances, but everything else just didn't get that much attention. It's typical "Tour is the priority" era, and it was built that way before the era started.

Yea I know, but it seems like once the tour started not just the videos, but the singles havent been a priority. True it shows Pour It Up's power that it did as great as it did without any promo or mainstream performances, but everything else just didn't get that much attention. It's typical "Tour is the priority" era, and it was built that way before the era started.

Things were fine until "Stay" and "Pour It Up" peaked. "Jump" should have been the summer single and video. "What Now" is cute, but it's following a bland song that basically went unnoticed.

Things were fine until "Stay" and "Pour It Up" peaked. "Jump" should have been the summer single and video. "What Now" is cute, but it's following a bland song that basically went unnoticed.

Agree completely, but yea the tour tarted like right after Stay started peaking. AND FINALLY someone else agrees Jump should've(/shoud, if the new era doesn't start until next year there could be another single) been a single, I think radio (pop & hip-hop would've loved it, like with Where Have You Been).

We'll just have to see what happens. She's also been doing the fragrance, clothing line, and television show, so she has been very productive in the franchise area and make the big bucks. I wouldn't be surprised if the DWT out grossed the Loud Tour.

I'm hoping there isn't any new music!! She can finish touring and work on the album and release it next year!

If you read the above posts, they are continuing with the Unapologetic album and no new music is being released until 2014. The "What Now" video is being shot in Thailand right now.

Oh you know me, I'm the life of the party

Beautiful people surround me

Everybody falling in love

Oh you know me, everybody knows that I'm crazy

Sticks and stones, they never break me

And I'm the type that don't give a fuck..

And that's just the half of it

You saw the half of it

tumblr_mgygeyOFp81qza0wjo1_250.gif

Unapologetic cannot stand next to Rated R.

While I love the energy of Unapologetic, the album is too lengthy. Rated R is more cohesive and sounds like a solid piece.

It stands next to Rated R. and rightfully so. It's her most personal album since Rated R. I truly think it's underrated.

• Upvote 1

Sooo...according to RihannaDaily.com - the director of the "Pour It Up" video is no longer attaching their name to the video because of creative differences. Apparently the video is expected to release soon. At this point, I personally don't care because the video was shot after the song peaked on radio, it was never one of my favorites, and it's now September.