The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

But are you surprised? Or mad? Or pressed? :unsure:

I value Janet more so not surprised if you put out an album every year, not mad if your music is on point and Rihanna's is, and im not pressed anymore than any Janet fan would be after 30 years of hits being eclipsed by a 7 year career

I value Janet more so not surprised if you put out an album every year, not mad if your music is on point and Rihanna's is, and im not pressed anymore than any Janet fan would be after 30 years of hits being eclipsed by a 7 year career

Rihanna isn't eclipsing Janet's TOTAL career. She doesn't have the talent or the artistry that Janet has. Janet's eras used to last for years..Rihanna's last for a year(if that). Janet hasn't had in new music in 5 years..and in her absence, Rihanna has come and racked up hit singles..

Like I said, it's not a surprise when Rihanna is active and Janet hasn't been active..

Rihanna isn't eclipsing Janet's TOTAL career. She doesn't have the talent or the artistry that Janet has. Janet's eras used to last for years..Rihanna's last for a year(if that). Janet hasn't had in new music in 5 years..and in her absence, Rihanna has come and racked up hit singles..

Like I said, it's not a surprise when Rihanna is active and Janet hasn't been active..

okay but it still kinda sucks as a Janet fan.....but Im ready to embrace the navy or whatever the hell those people are :filenails:

Bailey don't be sad. You got to experience Janhovas good years. I didn't. I would do anything to be in the Control / Rhythm Nation era and actually musically alert during the janet. era. In 10 years time these RIhanna stans may say the same thing you're saying when some next girl from the right side of an island is the biggest star at that moment in time. You can't be at the top forever.

• Upvote 2

Bailey don't be sad. You got to experience Janhovas good years. I didn't. I would do anything to be in the Control / Rhythm Nation era and actually musically alert during the janet. era. In 10 years time these RIhanna stans may say the same thing you're saying when some next girl from the right side of an island is the biggest star at that moment in time. You can't be at the top forever.

OMG Janet just ruled during RN, it was EVERYWHERE they played her music nonstop ....awwwww those were the days, she would win awards like it was nothing but to show up :wub: waiting for MTV to premiere her next video for her next single, she just slayed all over the place.

OMG Janet just ruled during RN, it was EVERYWHERE they played her music nonstop ....awwwww those were the days, she would win awards like it was nothing but to show up :wub: waiting for MTV to premiere her next video for her next single, she just slayed all over the place.

See! Don't be sad :)

PS - So you experience all that and you have the nerve to be 'sad'? Girl buye

1482838_o.gif

• Upvote 1

:lmao: :lmao:

I don't know if I've ever seen this gif before! :lmao:

I think it's been used on here before :lol:

Put your hands up with me Bu, make em touch, let's live for the aplazz -_-

I'm gaga for Gaga this era -_-. I'm not too keen on Applause yet but I love the concept.

We have such a reductive generation -_-

We do -_-.

See! Don't be sad :)

PS - So you experience all that and you have the nerve to be 'sad'? Girl buye

1482838_o.gif

it's because I did that I feel the way I do. I have been on board for Janet since 1989, some of you were not even born then, I can remember the MTV specials, I remember the behind the scenes making of "If" waiting for her to perform on the MTV video music awards in 1990, 1993 and so on.

it's because I did that I feel the way I do. I have been on board for Janet since 1989, some of you were not even born then, I can remember the MTV specials, I remember the behind the scenes making of "If" waiting for her to perform on the MTV video music awards in 1990, 1993 and so on.

I was born in the year Rhythm Nation fully impacted the world. It was the year of Janhova and she brought me into the world along with Rhythm Nation 1814 to slay the world with my presence. I am Janhova's Child!

1482838_o.gif