The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

you sure don't. Look how skinny Brandy is and she still got an ass. Rihanna doesn't period

Um Rihanna's skinnier than Brandy, and for her NOT to have a ass (period) she cant have a curve from the side profile and she does, it's not big but it's there, girls & guys with no asses have no curver what so ever and no kind of cheeks at all. She has an average ass, it's not big & bragable but it's there and nice and is grabbable and has bounce (as very much shown in the Pour it up video). For her to have no ass she'd have to look like that pic of Paris Hilton I posted. :coffee:

Um Rihanna's skinnier than Brandy, and for her NOT to have a ass (period) she cant have a curve from the side profile and she does, it's not big but it's there, girls & guys with no asses have no curver what so ever and no kind of cheeks at all. She has an average ass, it's not big & bragable but it's there and nice and is grabbable and has bounce (as very much shown in the Pour it up video). For her to have no ass she'd have to look like that pic of Paris Hilton I posted. :coffee:

Sorry Rihanna's ass is flat. It's not as flat as other flat asses but it's flat. I know you like the girl and so do I but the girl ain't got no ass and stop trying to be so technical. You know what I mean by she has no ass and so does everybody else :lol:

Not really, when people say somebody has no ass or a flat ass I picture this:

tumblr_lp3jm7E7uX1r00xbho1_500.png

not this:

rihanna-x-factor-italia-performance-19.jpg

I've slapped and.....done other things to flat asses, no jiggle, no definition, like I said we gotta agree to disagree cause I can't agree that her ass is flat, its not huge or big even but its nice.

Not really, when people say somebody has no ass or a flat ass I picture this:

tumblr_lp3jm7E7uX1r00xbho1_500.png

not this:

rihanna-x-factor-italia-performance-19.jpg

I've slapped and.....done other things to flat asses, no jiggle, no definition, like I said we gotta agree to disagree cause I can't agree that her ass is flat, its not huge or big even but its nice.

Just stop :lol: these pics are only showing me more and more she has no ass and like I said stop trying to be so technical with the "flat ass" thing. Just cause it's not flat as a board doesn't mean it's not flat. In fact this pic shows she hardly even has a curve

rihannaG2605_468x680.jpg

Just stop :lol: these pics are only showing me more and more she has no ass and like I said stop trying to be so technical with the "flat ass" thing. Just cause it's not flat as a board doesn't mean it's not flat. In fact this pic shows she hardly even has a curve

rihannaG2605_468x680.jpg

LOL I won't stop because thats what a flat ass is to me, flat, no curve from the back to the legs whatsoever, I am technical & literal, when I say someone has a flat ass or no ass, that pic of Hank Hills ass is what I'm talking about, if it has a curve and meet & definition, I'm not calling it flat dude. In that picture you posted (and in that year) she was the skinniest she ever was with no kind of tone, she's still skinny but she has tone now bottomline and she has an ass now, I mean it is 6 yrs after that pic you posted.

You can't do this to a flat ass, I know from experience

rihanna-butt-grab.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...