The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

steal that shirt from the AFY costume closet?

that hairstyle is very on the mark Ms. Jackson carbon copy.. that entire hairdo in the instagram photo is nearly the same..

Can't believe this conversation is actually happening.. in my life i've talked about pop stars hairdos -_-:asham: #dork

Close to the mark like I said Rihanna's curls are tighter, you'd need a smaller curling iron to create hers (or it's just her relaxed hair texturized with product) wheres Janet curls takes a bigger iron

Hey it's a fun conversation...is for me anyway.....I love hair lol.

LMAO!

But hopefully, she's not releasing any new music or an album this year. *fingers crossed*

She needs a break. I'll still support her if she has any new music, but she's in need of a long vacation.

The music will be good - she gets it from the best. However I too wish she'd take a break...a proper break.

• Upvote 1

Records are made to be broken. Rih is firing singles out and so I'm not surprised she's surpassed Janet. She's only 7 years into her career...I think she'll eventually topple Madonna.

The only record I want Janet to hold is her 7 top 5 singles from one album. I WILL BE PRESSED IF ANYONE PASSES THAT!

Other than that, I'm unbothered.

The only record I want Janet to hold is her 7 top 5 singles from one album. I WILL BE PRESSED IF ANYONE PASSES THAT!

Other than that, I'm unbothered.

I see wiki says Katy Perry matched it - I'm sure Billboard clocked her and said they're not including it due to the 7th hit coming from a re-release?

The question is will she topple Mariahs 18 #1s? It's hard to say if Mariah will get another...but Rih's rate of #1 singles has slowed down since Loud.

Eh...that one is kind of a stretch. I think she'll get more number 1's for sure..but at this point, her eras don't even last a year..and she didn't even promote that much in the states for "Unapologetic".. In a perfect world "Right Now" would have been a number 1 hit.

I see wiki says Katy Perry matched it - I'm sure Billboard clocked her and said they're not including it due to the 7th hit coming from a re-release?

And you would be correct. Billboard clocks all the tea.

wzl6.gif