The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

Coldplay’s Chris Martin Wants to Work on Rihanna’s Next Album

It’s been a few years since Coldplay collaborated with Rihanna on “Princess of China” from 2011’s Mylo Xyloto, but frontman Chris Martin is hoping to work with the pop star again on her next album.

During a recent interview with New York’s Fresh 102.7, Martin said he’s been working in the studio on new material for RiRi. “I don’t think she even asked, I just said, ‘please can I try something?’” he said.

It’s still unclear whether any of Martin’s song ideas will appear on Rihanna’s next musical project. “She has so many amazing people writing for her,” he said. “It’s like trying to win ‘American Idol,’ getting a song on Rihanna’s album. It’s hard. Everybody wants to write songs for her.”

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6214269/coldplays-chris-martin-wants-to-work-on-rihannas-next-album

GOD new Rihanna & new Adele & new Janet this year....... SLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAGE

• Upvote 1

What I like about anticipating Rihanna's next album is I know it will shit. There's no hoping or fear the way I anticipated ARTPOP (:sigh:) no anxiety, I just know she will slay and can't wait to see what she does.

She is the true heir to the throne. -_-

• Upvote 1

What I like about anticipating Rihanna's next album is I know it will shit. There's no hoping or fear the way I anticipated ARTPOP ( :sigh:) no anxiety, I just know she will slay and can't wait to see what she does.

I don't know Roc, Rihanna does shit, and has harder more and more, but nowadays one off album can knock you down a peg, look at GaGa -_-   ....the only thing I don't like about waiting for a Rihanna album, is the thought what if it don't shit? :unsure: She has a lot of high expectations. esp after Beyonce :whistle:

Coldplay’s Chris Martin Wants to Work on Rihanna’s Next Album

It’s been a few years since Coldplay collaborated with Rihanna on “Princess of China” from 2011’s Mylo Xyloto, but frontman Chris Martin is hoping to work with the pop star again on her next album.

During a recent interview with New York’s Fresh 102.7, Martin said he’s been working in the studio on new material for RiRi. “I don’t think she even asked, I just said, ‘please can I try something?’” he said.

It’s still unclear whether any of Martin’s song ideas will appear on Rihanna’s next musical project. “She has so many amazing people writing for her,” he said. “It’s like trying to win ‘American Idol,’ getting a song on Rihanna’s album. It’s hard. Everybody wants to write songs for her.”

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6214269/coldplays-chris-martin-wants-to-work-on-rihannas-next-album

GOD new Rihanna & new Adele & new Janet this year....... SLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAGE

Now that is fucking crazy....she has her pick of the best period...plus I love Coldplay..I think that would work well with Rihanna again

they talk about how many people are lined up to produce a song for Rihanna, I wonder how many fashion designers are lined up to have her wear their stuff? I bet she get's clothes for next to nothing just to wear the stuff, and with her tastes, the good stuff :coffee:

What I like about anticipating Rihanna's next album is I know it will shit. There's no hoping or fear the way I anticipated ARTPOP ( :sigh:) no anxiety, I just know she will slay and can't wait to see what she does.

And she hasn't released an album since 2012.  So the anticipation is HIGH.

It does feel like I'm looking at a goddess when I look at her pictures. When I look at Rihanna pictures I feel the same way I do when I look at some of the greats...Audrey, Janet, Michael, Madonna, Sophia Loren etc. Iconic. Rihconic. Legendarih. 

• Upvote 1

RIGHT! I feel like her photo spreads should come with some kind of mythology attached to them. It always seems like she is channeling some mystical being.

Her eyes stand out so much..especially in that picture with the wolf.  She's covered up and her eyes just pierce at you.  Just stunning.

It does feel like I'm looking at a goddess when I look at her pictures. When I look at Rihanna pictures I feel the same way I do when I look at some of the greats...Audrey, Janet, Michael, Madonna, Sophia Loren etc. Iconic. Rihconic. Legendarih. 

She's been concentrating on her image since GGGB..but since she's been on break, she's slayed pretty much every magazine cover she's been on..no music..just fashion and her image..

• 1 month later...

...........................she was doing SO perfect, GOD, she was owning the album a year slayage just like Mariah did in the 90's, and just like Aretha, Tina, & Diana did in the 60's, but noooo everyone told her to sit her slaying ass down so their faves can have a shot and now bitch got comfortable........................Im gonna be bitching about this until that 1st single drops, Im legitimately pissed that Im having to wait nearly 2 years for new Rihanna.....it didn't use to be this way!

Fake or real, that pic/cover SLAYS

When i tell you i GASPED when i saw this pic 

in6BrfeSpEETO.gif

It's fake.  That style IS my style... That's the style ive been begging Janet to serve... I want a deeper version of the DRM VMA style soo bad  

• Upvote 1

When i tell you i GASPED when i saw this pic

It's fake. That style IS my style... That's the style ive been begging Janet to serve... I want a deeper version of the DRM VMA style soo bad

Yes, I think we all knew you were serving Gypsy Thot :coffee: