I know I'm late, but...

ThatOtherFan

I don't see a +1 for that post :umm:

Yep ^_^

Because of Taylor. Nicki's latest single hasn't charted on the Hot 100 as of now (it will probably be on there by the next update), but yet Taylor is going around rapping Nicki's songs and talking about how much she loves the album. Slaylor's fans (minus me) are now supporting Nicki and getting the album ^_^ Maybe Slaylor and Nicki should do a rap duet together :excited:

Normally I'd call you a fool (:wub:) but I actually think there's some validity to that. Selena Gomez also has a video of her rapping to 'Super Bass' which has over 1 million views on YouTube.

Normally I'd call you a fool (:wub:) but I actually think there's some validity to that. Selena Gomez also has a video of her rapping to 'Super Bass' which has over 1 million views on YouTube.

i hate how they wasted a good track like A Year Without Rain with that thing :thumbdown:

It's like Get Right with J.Lo <_<

( :rolleyes: ) See...I'm trying to tell that fool that. No one cares about that Disney star...it's all about the word Slaylor has been spreading around (although I do like Selena's show :ph34r: ).

Archived