I know I'm late, but...

ThatOtherFan

LMAO! It's definitely a great artwork!

kim.gif

nicki really has the number 1 album in the country :unsure:

Thanks to Taylor Swift rapping her songs and talking about how much she love the album.

IMO I think Kim should be focusing on making a damn album as opposed to a mixtape dedicated to Nicki. What exactly does she expect to accomplish? Especially with a track like this?

:mellow:

Really Kim? No... REALLY Kim?

That song is the true definition of wack.

And Nicki has moved to number one on the Billboard charts. Something "Hardcore" never did.

And Hardcore after all this years still defecates all over Pink Friday just like pretty much everything Kim has put out.

Kim needs to get over this and produce good music that's all

And Hardcore after all this years still defecates all over Pink Friday just like The Naked Truth got 5 mics or whatever , SOMETHING Nicki will never get.

Kim needs to get over this and produce good music that's all

:thumbup:

Although I do wanna hear her mixtape. I think she should be focusing on an album and address all the bs like she did on the Naked Truth..

:thumbup:

Although I do wanna hear her mixtape. I think she should be focusing on an album and address all the bs like she did on the Naked Truth..

agreed. She needs to get over Nicki and do her thing.I'm not even going to listen to this dreadful mixtape

I like it when chart whores come after Kim though, it only shows that they have NOTHING to touch her when it comes to the quality of her albums including Notorious , an album that as a whole i really dislike.

Kim managed to make them bow to the quality , that's all it matters really :cheers:

agreed. She needs to get over Nicki and do her thing.I'm not even going to listen to this dreadful mixtape

I like it when chart whores come after Kim though, it only shows that they have NOTHING to touch her when it comes to the quality of her albums including Notorious , an album that as a whole i really dislike.

Kim managed to make them bow to the quality , that's all it matters really :cheers:

I agree..now I think about it, she's really acting pressed about Nicki..it's not that serious..she did her thing on Black Friday and should have quit..

Don't forget her plastic surgery.. :lmao: When it comes down to it, Lil Kim is on another level than Nicki. I like Nicki and am proud of her success..but let's not be delayed..she still has a long way to go..

Oh, you didn't like Notorious K.I.M. I loved it, but it doesn't compare to LBM or TNT.. :wink:

I agree..now I think about it, she's really acting pressed about Nicki..it's not that serious..she did her thing on Black Friday and should have quit..

Don't forget her plastic surgery.. :lmao: When it comes down to it, Lil Kim is on another level than Nicki. I like Nicki and am proud of her success..but let's not be delayed..she still has a long way to go..

Oh, you didn't like Notorious K.I.M. I loved it, but it doesn't compare to LBM or TNT.. :wink:

Yeap she is and i kinda see why but it's time to move on. It's like Madonna being pressed over the lesser pop Princesses.

or the Biggie rose from his grave to write her songs ... YEAP. I can enjoy Nicki to a certain degree just can't stand her fans. . Nicki to me is just a pop act with a semi+ urban sound when i think about Kim i think about Hip Hop

no -_- it has some good tracks here and there but i really can't play the whole album :lol:

Yeap she is and i kinda see why but it's time to move on. It's like Madonna being pressed over the lesser pop Princesses.

or the Biggie rose from his grave to write her songs ... YEAP. I can enjoy Nicki to a certain degree just can't stand her fans. . Nicki to me is just a pop act with a semi urban sound when i think about Kim i think about Hip Hop

no -_- it has some good tracks here and there but i really can't play the whole album :lol:

Pretty much..just make a damn album and keep it moving.. :filenails:

:lmao:My nigga gone now so who writing my rhymes.. B) I can't with that album with Nicki..I listened to it again and I can't get into it..I'm starting to like MFL, but that's about it..my brother said the same thing about Nicki being a pop act..He said that Kim is on par with the best male rappers..

I think I lose interest towards the ending of the album..but in true Kim fashion, she disses her own album on La Bella Mafia.. :lmao:

Good job Henrietta. +1 for Hendrika :blush:

No. :rolleyes:

:o really? How the fuck did that happen? ...and don't mention that Taylor Swift shit. :rolleyes:

I don't see a +1 for that post :umm:

Yep ^_^

Because of Taylor. Nicki's latest single hasn't charted on the Hot 100 as of now (it will probably be on there by the next update), but yet Taylor is going around rapping Nicki's songs and talking about how much she loves the album. Slaylor's fans (minus me) are now supporting Nicki and getting the album ^_^ Maybe Slaylor and Nicki should do a rap duet together :excited:

Archived