What do you consider Janet's BEST vocal performance, on a track?

LyricalLesson

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would vote for "All For You." I think it's the first (only?) time I've heard Janet do an actual run with the line "happens to all the guys."

I would most defintely agree on this. She sounded GREAT. So clear and crisp.

Island Life has some great vocal moments as well. :blush:

Oh..I almost forgot..New Agenda! :clapping:

weird how nobody picked Empty yet . Other then some of the songs that have been mention , empty and Island Life are up there for me.

I'd even go as far as include One More Chance here but it's probably due to "stannism" as i simply LOVE that track

It probably does...I skip it since it's just a speed bump to "All Nite (Don't Stop)" for me -_-

:sigh:

Henruh, you cannot shake yo ass through life :rolleyes::lol:

Take some time to listen to it sometime. It's actually pretty good and she sounds great. :wub:

Did u listen to it turned up? :umm:

U gotta try it again with the windows open, and a good breeze coming thru...with a Margarita in hand. :excited:

Full volume while wearing my Diddy beats headphones -_-

I was outside sitting on the porch since the weather is decent and the breeze was blowing. "Spending Time With You" went perfect with it, but "Island Life" was good at the end of it -_-

Full volume while wearing my Diddy beats headphones -_-

I was outside sitting on the porch since the weather is decent and the breeze was blowing. "Spending Time With You" went perfect with it, but "Island Life" was good at the end of it -_-

Oh God....u r one of those STWY people :&

I would vote for "All For You." I think it's the first (only?) time I've heard Janet do an actual run with the line "happens to all the guys."

Janet does a run or two in "Trust A Try" :blush:

WHICH I COMPLETELY FORGOT TO ADD TO THIS LIST :tear:-_-:sigh:

I think her adlibs in TAT are crazy good, even though she has that distortion vocal filter goin' on. She still kills it. For years that was my absolute favorite Janet track, I haven't heard it in years now.

Archived