I seen a certain forum mod

Xtraordinary Xternal

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was scrappin da floor wit it... I wasn't mad at all :dance: :dance:

I wonder did he see my friends ex boyfriend get a drink splashed in his face... it was almost a fight lastnight :sigh:

:lmao:

i wasn't that wild but i had some drinks in me

i saw sum drama over your way but it was over so fast what happened?

damn i didnt know you were that tall

:lmao:

i wasn't that wild but i had some drinks in me

i saw sum drama over your way but it was over so fast what happened?

damn i didnt know you were that tall

Oh I thought u knew I was 6'5

Heres how the drama went..... one of my bestfriends brought his new boyfriend with him.... everything was fine until his ex starting talking to him... Apparently the new dude he was with seen how he was talkin to my best friends... He was like oh you still got feelings for him.... so his dude splashed a drink in his face and walked away.

I was pissed at my bestfriend for even talkin to his ex.... So then his new boyfriend was trying to find my friends ex to fight him... but I was trying to calm them both down until I got pissed over the whole petty drama it was just silly.

Then on top of that my boyfriend was about to hit dude with his beer bottle if he said the wrong thing it was just messy... I really didn't wanna go :mellow:

He was scrappin da floor wit it... I wasn't mad at all :dance: :dance:

I wonder did he see my friends ex boyfriend get a drink splashed in his face... it was almost a fight lastnight :sigh:

A big old ho...as usual. :sigh:

You're always about to fight in the club. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

u just mad bcuz you bust early and i aint havin it :filenails:

How you doin

tryah-how-u-doin-o.gif

:rolleyes:

If I wanted the booty, you would have your ass up in the air waiting for me in a sec :coffee:

Heres how the drama went..... one of my bestfriends brought his new boyfriend with him.... everything was fine until his ex starting talking to him... Apparently the new dude he was with seen how he was talkin to my best friends... He was like oh you still got feelings for him.... so his dude splashed a drink in his face and walked away.

I was pissed at my bestfriend for even talkin to his ex.... So then his new boyfriend was trying to find my friends ex to fight him... but I was trying to calm them both down until I got pissed over the whole petty drama it was just silly.

Then on top of that my boyfriend was about to hit dude with his beer bottle if he said the wrong thing it was just messy... I really didn't wanna go :mellow:

6'5!?! I knew you were tall, but damn... lol

How you doin, Xternal? :blush:

im already short i look like a midget next to you :lmao:

Wow @ all that drama i saw a lil bit of shuffleing over your way but it was over so fast

my nite went great bit we left a lil after 2

A big old ho...as usual. :sigh:

You're always about to fight in the club. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:rolleyes:

If I wanted the booty, you would have your ass up in the air waiting for me in a sec :coffee:

You cant even keep it up long so lets just stop now :yawn:

Gawd damn 6'5 and all this messiness wow :fart:

im already short i look like a midget next to you :lmao:

Wow @ all that drama i saw a lil bit of shuffleing over your way but it was over so fast

my nite went great bit we left a lil after 2

Yes... I was like hey who is that down there? lol

I blame my friend for feeding into the bullshit... I was over it but still ready to beat the shit out of someone if they tried him.

Archived