I seen a certain forum mod

Xtraordinary Xternal

He sounds like a good time... sad I never got to cuss him out. Aww thats a cheap shot about.. jodi.

I will never forget that, I mean it was like he spat venom through the damn computer, your anger is nothing compared to his bullshit, I was like I see why he aint got nobody in his life, he pissed them all off :filenails:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He sounds like a good time... sad I never got to cuss him out. Aww thats a cheap shot about.. jodi.

chile please i remember his xtube video he was dancing to "Do It 2 Me" his body was on point ima give him dat much but hell he was stiff den a sumabitch im like get out :filenails:

you did look kinda mad a few times when i looked over your way.

i get sick of seeing the same queens in girl clothes everytime i go out thats why i go to str8 clubs sometimes 2

Yes and you can get hit on in str8 clubs. How you think me and Raf started kickin' it? And wtf is a tip drill and also wasn't Mr. Together short?

I didn't dance at all last night... I do dance though... who was that dude u were dancing wit yall was dirty dancing lol.

oh that was tay that was him and his friend were the ones dancin all close

chile please i remember his xtube video he was dancing to "Do It 2 Me" his body was on point ima give him dat much but hell he was stiff den a sumabitch im like get out :filenails:

there was another xtube vid of him bending over... thats all ill say >_<

Yes and you can get hit on in str8 clubs. How you think me and Raf started kickin' it? And wtf is a tip drill and also wasn't Mr. Together short?

lets just say it was all about his body cause it damn sho wasnt his face and come to think of it maybe he was short too who cares he gone :clapping:

lets just say it was all about his body cause it damn sho wasnt his face and come to think of it maybe he was short too who cares he gone :clapping:

Yeah I saw a pic of his face one time and it was years ago when he and I got into it and I had to go in :filenails:

but everyone has an ass, so how do you discern what is a nice round one and which is not?

just say it how it is. He or she got a nice round ass or juicy or thick. Hell some people even still say phat or bomb ass booty. That sounds better than Bubble :umm:

Archived