I seen a certain forum mod

Xtraordinary Xternal

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes... I was like hey who is that down there? lol

I blame my friend for feeding into the bullshit... I was over it but still ready to beat the shit out of someone if they tried him.

:asham: i tired to get ur attention the first time but 2 many people were in the way when you looked

did you have any fun?

:asham: i tired to get ur attention the first time but 2 many people were in the way when you looked

did you have any fun?

Ugh a lil my boyfriend said I looked mad the whole night... Sometimes I just be over hanging around a bunch of queens... Yeah for some reason people think its cute to walk and dance bumpin into people so I couldn't even tell who touching me. lol

We should hang out boi when I go to ny or something gotta see what trey up to also... I can't see malone cuz of what he did to me last time :ph34r: he a boi pussy beater :asham:

oh yea we gotta hangout in ny you coming to the meetup? i think trey and nuk gone b there

whatever happen to Mr. Together, ya'll know the tip drill :filenails:

you and dayz both called him that :lmao:

Ugh a lil my boyfriend said I looked mad the whole night... Sometimes I just be over hanging around a bunch of queens... Yeah for some reason people think its cute to walk and dance bumpin into people so I couldn't even tell who touching me. lol

you did look kinda mad a few times when i looked over your way.

i get sick of seeing the same queens in girl clothes everytime i go out thats why i go to str8 clubs sometimes 2

oh yea we gotta hangout in ny you coming to the meetup? i think trey and nuk gone b there

you and dayz both called him that :lmao:

he swear he was the shit, you never saw his face as much as he showed his body and swore he was all that nigga boom, I will never forget the forum awards he was up for hottest forum member they gave that shit to Hotboy, I said praise white Jesus :filenails:

Lemme know where its at I think I see janet friday not sure cuz my pressed friends bought the ticket for me and not my boyfriend :thumbdown:

ill let ya know when they pick a location you can prob find him a ticket online

he swear he was the shit, you never saw his face as much as he showed his body and swore he was all that nigga boom, I will never forget the forum awards he was up for hottest forum member they gave that shit to Hotboy, I said praise white Jesus :filenails:

:lmao:

i get sick of seeing the same queens in girl clothes everytime i go out thats why i go to str8 clubs sometimes 2

no nigga get out check this, so I was in the club right and this dude I was talking to he points out this other guy dressed in pj's we were both like nigga get out, he in the club in his damn PJs :thumbdown: I was like well he ready for bed hell :filenails:

One time I went to a straight club and got hit on in the bathroom. That shit was scary because he was my height and he said something about his dick to me while he was pissin... then after that the whole night he kept waving and smiling at me.. got to the point where my female friends noticed.

He said thats why people be scared to speak sometimes but oh well lmao

One time I went to a straight club and got hit on in the bathroom. That shit was scary because he was my height and he said something about his dick to me while he was pissin... then after that the whole night he kept waving and smiling at me.. got to the point where my female friends noticed.

it happens I had this dude get right in my ear in a packed str8 bar and started rapping, my homegirl (she moved too) asked me you know him? I was like NAW hell, then I took a look at him and he was cute, we left the club together anywho he had a jag bitch, I was like hell yea until I got in it and saw the babysit in the back I was like im gonna go to my car check you later homeskillet :filenails:

I never knew her

you didnt need too there is plenty of shade throwing here already and no one acts stuck up thank God, that nigga was stuck the fuck up and he went off on Jodienda I think it was, he was like "you need to be a fucking mommy and take care of you fucking kids bitch" we were all like nigga no wtf is wrong wit you :unsure:

no nigga get out check this, so I was in the club right and this dude I was talking to he points out this other guy dressed in pj's we were both like nigga get out, he in the club in his damn PJs :thumbdown: I was like well he ready for bed hell :filenails:

omg :excited: this 1 dude lastnite had on girly tights another due had on a half sweater nothin wrong with that but i like masculine dudes :blush:

same thing happens to a few of my friends in str8 clubs

Did you dance lastnite?

you didnt need too there is plenty of shade throwing here already and no one acts stuck up thank God, that nigga was stuck the fuck up and he went off on Jodienda I think it was, he was like "you need to be a fucking mommy and take care of you fucking kids bitch" we were all like nigga no wtf is wrong wit you :unsure:

He sounds like a good time... sad I never got to cuss him out. Aww thats a cheap shot about.. jodi.

omg :excited: this 1 dude lastnite had on girly tights another due had on a half sweater nothin wrong with that but i like masculine dudes :blush:

Did you dance lastnite?

I let people do them, I think some folks have come from so much oppression they act out, me personally I like to keep it classy and masculine, I don't do the gay scene that well, Im not shady and im not into all the bullshit, I guess I just aint fake enough :filenails:

Did you dance lastnite?

I didn't dance at all last night... I do dance though... who was that dude u were dancing wit yall was dirty dancing lol.

Archived