Lady Gaga - Born This Way (Official Music Video)

art

any and everything is "creative" now a days...I don't find half of these so called "creative" things to truly be creative...eccentric and extra, yes...creative no lol...

Yeah - its extra lol

Extraness for the sake of being extra is just a no........She isn't creative at all, I can glue a lampshade to my head and roll around in my undies with men in wierd makeup dancing around me too. It would take me about 5 minutes to come up with most of gagas concepts. Just shock value. A video like Scream is creative, or Runaway, or Son Of A Gun, they were different to anything out there, they had a theme that matched the song and they were visually interesting. Born this way, not so much at all.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:sigh:

Beyonce does the same thing and there's nothing genuine about sangle ladies. Besides she has nothing to do with this video...

*waits for the usual suspects to come in and defend her*

I don't even find this video or Gaga eccentric. She tries way too hard to come off as one, though.

Im comparing gaga to her contemporaries. Gaga is fake, not eccentric. Eccentric is a quirky side to your own personality or creativeness that you express that makes you a little different. Gaga is a twat.

Im comparing gaga to her contemporaries. Gaga is fake, not eccentric. Eccentric is a quirky side to your own personality or creativeness that you express that makes you a little different. Gaga is a twat.

Exactly.

It cracks me up when she claims that she's eccentric. :lmao:

Eccentrics don't claim to be eccentric! Those that do really aren't.

I think Gaga train is losing steam, and she is getting worried

I was put off by her "i am the master of fame" comments during the 60mins interview

makes her seem totally disingenuous, and a fraud, and a fake

really wasnt impressed by that

Crazy in love, Deja Vu, Single Ladies are all memorable era defining videos. Those videos have a more timeless and lasting appeal imo. Gaga's videos will date easily, especially with the fashion, which always has its limited time.

please don't let this be a Beyonce vs Gaga thing cuz neither are anything to write home about...if the video is memorable, the fashion will not matter...a truly great video will always be a truly great video...a truly great song will always be a truly great song...that is the reason why i've said that this generation has not produced a great artist...few have potential, but potential is like a ship on dry land, if nothing nothing is done with it

Exactly.

Exactly! :thumbup:

Most eccentric people don't even realize it because they view their own behavior as normal. They don't realize they're doing to much. MJ, Prince, Lauryn Hill, Johnny Depp and Truman Capote are/were eccentric. Lady Gaga is an attention whore. :coffee:

A talented attention whore, but an attention whore none the less.

Crazy in love, Deja Vu, Single Ladies are all memorable era defining videos. Those videos have a more timeless and lasting appeal imo. Gaga's videos will date easily, especially with the fashion, which always has its limited time.

Deja Vu was retarded and low budget.

It didn't define a damn thing. If any video from B-day defined that era it was "get me bodied".

I was put off by her "i am the master of fame" comments during the 60mins interview

:yep:

I've been feeling that from the beginning, that's why I've never got it from the start and I can't work out, based on what I've seen, why others have taken to her. Every interview I seen, she comes across like she's got a superiority complex. I don't know what it is, her look, her use of words....Maybe its all an act, but even if it is, I don't like that in people.

I hate that way she acts like the admiration she gets from some is totally obvious to her, like she's not even suprised, and when she does thank people, its always as if she believes her fame is bigger than it actually is.

Exactly.

I know LMAO - Grace Jones is eccentric....The old lady that lives down the street that wears her hair in a huge bouffant with sunglasses, a leaopard print jacket, purple trousers, hundreds of beads, with a mobile phone that plays music out loud :-)

Amen! Even Janet notices this when she said "I wonder where she can go from here" Meaning "She is doing too much" lol

:whistle:

It is an artistic video and cleverly shot. Simple is sometimes more. 'Rock with you' anyone.....

please don't be comparing that shit with Rock With U...Beyonce is good for what she is, but don't push it booski lol...Rock With U is a good ass video...the dancing kills!!!

'Rock with you' probably wasn't the best example, but I just thought it was a good example of a simple concept working. Like Deja Vu. I remember people hatin on the vid when it came out, but its actually aged well.

I remember her fans starting a petition for a another video to be made for that song. :excited::lmao:

The song has aged well, and has since become a favorite of mine. The video, not so much. :umm:

But if you like it I love it. B)

Archived