Lady Gaga - Born This Way (Official Music Video)

art

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think its creative, I like that she is trying to do something different to the mundane crap thats out.

I don't like that she looks so damn evil all the time.

I really think she is warped and I really believe that she is pushing the same agenda that Beyonce and Rihanna etc are being manipulated to push.

Really, given the message of the song surely she should have amd a video with positivity in it, something like Xtinas Beautiful. But no.

she's on that super good shit...that blue magic shit....

I like a few parts of the video, but for the most part it was not doing it for me cuz the images and the message didn't match IMO...probably because I think Gaga has went from being artistic to being eccentric and extra without any rhyme or reason...more power to her tho...

She's for damn sure alot more creative and visually advanced than the chick in that gif.

As much as I like to cuss Beyonce, I have to say that what she does comes across as a lot more genuine that Gaga's bullshit. Single Ladies (as much as I didnt like the song) was unique and she brought something new to the table. All lady gaga does is use the gays and gimmicks. Her video had nothing to do with the song, and she looks like a troll.

As much as I like to cuss Beyonce, I have to say that what she does comes across as a lot more genuine that Gaga's bullshit. Single Ladies (as much as I didnt like the song) was unique and she brought something new to the table. All lady gaga does is use the gays and gimmicks. Her video had nothing to do with the song, and she looks like a troll.

But that's Gaga's lane..thats her role..thats her thing. Every artist has their stint. We should be over this by now.

GAGA.BE.ON.SOME.OTHER.SHIT (In a good way)

The true example of what an artist is...I especially loved the intro

I dont think her dancing is as bad as what ppl make it out to be.

:umm:

Anyway, she has a hot bod and the best the best part is with the zombie tattoo guy. Other then that the video is the usual smokes and mirrors and I could've done without the messiah complex. Ch...

any and everything is "creative" now a days...I don't find half of these so called "creative" things to truly be creative...eccentric and extra, yes...creative no lol...

its gonna be one of those "its artistic, therefore creative" arguments

Next

:sigh:

Beyonce does the same thing and there's nothing genuine about sangle ladies. Besides she has nothing to do with this video...

*waits for the usual suspects to come in and defend her*

any and everything is "creative" now a days...I don't find half of these so called "creative" things to truly be creative...eccentric and extra, yes...creative no lol...

I don't even find this video or Gaga eccentric. She tries way too hard to come off as one, though.

Archived