Pink threw enough shade to cover the desert chile...

bzebabe

Where's that Pink stan gone?

I remember there was a time when some member posted "Pink this", "Pink that", "Pink is the greatest bitch ever" threads all day long

Sorry if that poster is still around... i wasnt bothered to read all of this thread :lmao: :lmao:

Where's that Pink stan gone?

I remember there was a time when some member posted "Pink this", "Pink that", "Pink is the greatest bitch ever" threads all day long

Sorry if that poster is still around... i wasnt bothered to read all of this thread :lmao: :lmao:

Nuk is still here...and yes announces every single one of her accomplishments thats out OUTSIDE of the states that no one cares about :lol:

Pink tweeted the following:

Out of Myself, Britney, and Christina- didn't everyone think I was gonna be the troublemaker? LOOK MA!!! No CUFFS!!! about 3 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

HEE-LARRY-US!!!!!!!!!!!! I fuckin love it

:dance::dance: love her

Ya'll overrate R&B P!NK..even tho I like "Most Girls" and "Can't Take Me Home"...."There You Go" can kick fucking rocks >_<

"There You Go" is the shit!

And noooo, R&B Pink honestly is up there with top R&B singers in my opinion. Just the right amount of soul, power, falsetto, and HELLA swag. I could have sworn Pink was a light skinned sista back in 2000. "Can't Take Me Home" (album) was great: "You Make Me Sick", "Let Me Let You Know", "Stop Falling", "Is It Love", "Hiccup", "Love Is Such A Crazy Thing", "Split Personality" :blush::excited: I'm shocked you don't like her R&B shit, D.

She even KILL'T the "Get The Party Started (Sweet Dreams Remix)" with Redman!!!! Sadly that was her last R&B record . . . "Family Portrait" has a tiny bit of Pop/R&B influence.

AAAAAAND, Pink can dance BETTER THAN 90% of those R&B bitches too:

I feel she outdanced Mya AND Usher for Janet's Icon on MTV back in the day :excited:

Mya killed the PP choreography..it was like watching a reincarnation of Janhova. :coffee:

Archived