THE TOP 25 POSTERS!!! ..(so far in the new era of this NEW BOARD))

janetDAYZ

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of gay friendly, I was coming home from campus on the bus and some jackass had "God Made Adam And Eve Not Steve" written on side of his car. :rolleyes:

Only in America do people concern themselves with issues that don't pertain to them. :rolleyes:

Speaking of gay friendly, I was coming home from campus on the bus and some jackass had "God Made Adam And Eve Not Steve" written on side of his car. :rolleyes:

Only in America do people concern themselves with issues that don't pertain to them. :rolleyes:

He was probably a fag. :filenails:

Is it really that serious? :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Its hysterical to me how str8 men are so consumed with gay activities and lifestyle...As a str8 man,why on EARTH do you give a damn about where another man sticks his dick ?

Is it really that serious? :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Its hysterical to me how str8 men are so consumed with gay activities and lifestyle...As a str8 man,why on EARTH do you give a damn about where another man sticks his dick ?

I think the question can be reversed why do gay men think that every man is gay when they desire them :rolleyes:

Because ppl in America are STUPID. Why do you think we ranked THIRTEENTH in education in the world?

I tweeted about this about an hour or so ago. IDK why ppl think MORALS have ANY legal pretenses. If that's the case, on Monday I'm going down to the Capitol the challenge the constitutionality of stupid people. :filenails:

I think the question can be reversed why do gay men think that every man is gay when they desire them :rolleyes:

That's just men being men. Sexual orientation has no influence on it. I was watching Talk Sex with Sue Johanson heard that men think about sex every 11 seconds.

You seem gay friendly but what are ur views of them...the orientation,itself. Does it disgust you or is not a big deal to see two men laid up with each other? ..or what?

I'm not disgusted by the orientation at all, and I think that any real human being shouldn't. I have a few good friends and an extended family member who is gay. It's never been any kind of issue for me to deal with. I can't stand homophobic people, on the same level that I can't stand racist people, or sexists. No one should be put down because of who they choose to have sex with. Your biz is your biz. :thumbup:

The only thing that bothers me is the constant "is he or isn't he" chatter that comes from a lot of gay men. I see it on this forum a lot, sure they may be just jokes, but it happens a lot. Seems like any straight guy that's nice and posts on here is automatically "suspect" or "a closet gay" :sigh: It's pretty ridiculous. Let people be who they are :mellow:

I'm not disgusted by the orientation at all, and I think that any real human being shouldn't. I have a few good friends and an extended family member who is gay. It's never been any kind of issue for me to deal with. I can't stand homophobic people, on the same level that I can't stand racist people, or sexists. No one should be put down because of who they choose to have sex with. Your biz is your biz. :thumbup:

The only thing that bothers me is the constant "is he or isn't he" chatter that comes from a lot of gay men. I see it on this forum a lot, sure they may be just jokes, but it happens a lot. Seems like any straight guy that's nice and posts on here is automatically "suspect" or "a closet gay" :sigh: It's pretty ridiculous. Let people be who they are :mellow:

Well there's a difference between you and Badgonegood. He raises eyebrows for MANY different reasons. He's very AWARE of what he's doing and the assumption that he's putting out there. You and him behave differently on here. I think more folks are to believe you are actually str8 than him.

Well there's a difference between you and Badgonegood. He raises eyebrows for MANY different reasons. He's very AWARE of what he's doing and the assumption that he's putting out there. You and him behave differently on here. I think more folks are to believe you are actually str8 than him.

I guess it really isn't fair for me to talk about why jokes are made about Badgonegood, I don't see his posts very often so I can't recall if I have ever seen him say or do anything that's sending mixed signals. What exactly does one do that will give you an inkling that they may be gay? For a while, I didn't know he was straight because I never really pay attention to people's sexuality on here :lol: Aside from people who have stated it, I don't even know who is straight or gay around here :asham::unsure:

Archived