THE TOP 25 POSTERS!!! ..(so far in the new era of this NEW BOARD))

janetDAYZ

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not disgusted by the orientation at all, and I think that any real human being shouldn't. I have a few good friends and an extended family member who is gay. It's never been any kind of issue for me to deal with. I can't stand homophobic people, on the same level that I can't stand racist people, or sexists. No one should be put down because of who they choose to have sex with. Your biz is your biz. :thumbup:

The only thing that bothers me is the constant "is he or isn't he" chatter that comes from a lot of gay men. I see it on this forum a lot, sure they may be just jokes, but it happens a lot. Seems like any straight guy that's nice and posts on here is automatically "suspect" or "a closet gay" :sigh: It's pretty ridiculous. Let people be who they are :mellow:

+1 for you. This post literally put a smile on my face.

THANK YOU SWITCH

janet-jackson-presents-the-bmi-icon-award-to-her-brothers-at-the-2008-bmi-urban-awards-7.jpg

*walks over to receive my awards*

0.jpg

Aside from GOD ALMIGHTY ,I want to thank ME,MYSELF and I because without me none of this....NONE OF THIS would be possible. I would like to aslo thank TOF for being the FLOP BITCH she is because without her getting her wig snatched,pulled and tugged. I would NOT be here. To you, I owe my gratitude. I want to say FUCK YOU to the Payola bitches....you're not seeing me.Look who's getting the last laugh. And last but not least ..Twisted. You have dedicated soooo much of your time to this board over the years. You've shared with us your knowledge on music..great ideas for forum games to keep all members entertained (even tho I didn't participate in any of your shit)-but I digress. You were the originator but I did it GREATER! B)

I LOVE YOU ALL,GOODNITE!

14kidk0.jpg

That's all I wanted, thank you Dayz. :blush: And I will give props in return because you DID indeed do it bigger and better. This thread has been hilarious.

:lmao: @ your speech.

Archived