THE TOP 25 POSTERS!!! ..(so far in the new era of this NEW BOARD))

janetDAYZ

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THANK YOU SWITCH

janet-jackson-presents-the-bmi-icon-award-to-her-brothers-at-the-2008-bmi-urban-awards-7.jpg

*walks over to receive my awards*

0.jpg

Aside from GOD ALMIGHTY ,I want to thank ME,MYSELF and I because without me none of this....NONE OF THIS would be possible. I would like to aslo thank TOF for being the FLOP BITCH she is because without her getting her wig snatched,pulled and tugged. I would NOT be here. To you, I owe my gratitude. I want to say FUCK YOU to the Payola bitches....you're not seeing me.Look who's getting the last laugh. And last but not least ..Twisted. You have dedicated soooo much of your time to this board over the years. You've shared with us your knowledge on music..great ideas for forum games to keep all members entertained (even tho I didn't participate in any of your shit)-but I digress. You were the originator but I did it GREATER! B)

I LOVE YOU ALL,GOODNITE!

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

+1 For the elegant, empowering, passionate, deep, and WIG-TOUPEE-LACEFRONT-WEAVE SNATCH filled award acceptance speech :lmao:

You're not getting shit until the 100+ page thread is under your account. B)

That 100+ page thread was successful because of me! All accolades and royalties you collect from it belong to me! <_<

THANK YOU SWITCH

janet-jackson-presents-the-bmi-icon-award-to-her-brothers-at-the-2008-bmi-urban-awards-7.jpg

0.jpg

Aside from GOD ALMIGHTY ,I want to thank ME,MYSELF and I because without me none of this....NONE OF THIS would be possible. I would like to aslo thank TOF for being the FLOP BITCH she is because without her getting her wig snatched,pulled and tugged. I would NOT be here. To you, I owe my gratitude. I want to say FUCK YOU to the Payola bitches....you're not seeing me.Look who's getting the last laugh. And last but not least ..Twisted. You have dedicated soooo much of your time to this board over the years. You've shared with us your knowledge on music..great ideas for forum games to keep all members entertained (even tho I didn't participate in any of your shit)-but I digress. You were the originator but I did it GREATER! B)

I LOVE YOU ALL,GOODNITE!

That is NOT homage!

You will be hearing from my lawyers!

:coffee:

Surely this isn't your first thread to get to 50 pages. :umm:

Let me know when you get to the 100 million club, like myself. :filenails:

For this NEW board,YES..the old one, NO ...

Im in the 80+ club... Im unbothered by the 100 mill club because 97% of the board hasn't done my 80+ (minus offical threads and game threads)

:lmao: It's all good, considering how you shaded all of who you included in there, I am a little honored by the unintentional snub :lmao: :lmao:

I will take a page out of the next Rolling Stone issue and thank you for your contributions. You did play an instrumental part in this achievement ^_^

lawyer_team.jpg

My team of lawyers are currently deciding on just how to handle this matter. I can assure you dayz, you will be tied up in litigation for DECADES over this thread. :coffee:

You need to be SUING those who were gripping and pulling your toupee so hard the glue attached snatched some of the skin of your head! :wave:

THANK YOU SWITCH

0.jpg

I LOVE YOU ALL,GOODNITE!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

You'll end up getting nothing. No homage. No restitution. No punitive damages. Nothing, nothing, nothing.

Untitled-125.gif

My lawyers say otherwise B)

I'm suing you for BILLIONS :excited:

You didn't just pluck that shit out, you also singed all his hair follicles to prevent regrowth :excited:

Stop co-signing dayz bullshit... :rolleyes:

You need to be SUING those who were gripping and pulling your toupee so hard the glue attached snatched some of the skin of your head! :wave:

tossandturn-vi705.gif

My hair is just fine B)

Archived