CHI TOWN... YOUR SONG IS...

Shawn1814

Last night it was a problem or two the first time was during the part where they was showing the video on Janet's web site it was no audio.... Then at one point in the show I can't remember they showed the little white ball on the screen witch is the intro to the end of the show... They was showing it before time smh

Oh that didn't happen tonight. I wish I could go tomorrow

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's amazing how she can drop two songs from the setlist, and still have us all screaming like mental patients....she brought it Monday, and killed it Tuesday.

She murdered All Nite and Black Cat on Monday.

She went the fuck OFF on If and Scream last night.....this bitch had the Chicago Theatre staff running down stairs busting through doors to witness her. I have never been so pumped in my entire life. :lol:

Did she sell True You at the concert? If so what was the price?

Are the tour books ready?

True You was $30 I think......The Tour book was $30 T-Shirts was $35, Hoodies I think $60 and Key chain was $5 and the little rope to but your key chain on was $10 or $15 I can't remember. Oh and they was selling the number ones cd for $20

She cut Black cat & All night dont stop again.

But the show was still great. I bought 4th row pit tickets at the LAST second on ticketmaster & sold my other pair of tickets to my mom.

Janet pointed at me one time during the show & I LOST it :lol: Janet is amazin live...& she looks even better in person.

btw for sum reason, she didnt wear the dress during the ballads section. She just stayed in the outfit she opened up with.

ps: GREAT SHOW!!!!

You will NOT be disappointed.

True You was $30 I think......The Tour book was $30 T-Shirts was $35, Hoodies I think $60 and Key chain was $5 and the little rope to but your key chain on was $10 or $15 I can't remember. Oh and they was selling the number ones cd for $20

*chokes on and swallows gum* Guess I won't be purchasing anything :umm:

She cut Black cat & All night dont stop again.

But the show was still great. I bought 4th row pit tickets at the LAST second on ticketmaster & sold my other pair of tickets to my mom.

Janet pointed at me one time during the show & I LOST it :lol: Janet is amazin live...& she looks even better in person.

btw for sum reason, she didnt wear the dress during the ballads section. She just stayed in the outfit she opened up with.

ps: GREAT SHOW!!!!

You will NOT be disappointed.

So was this you screaming?

Just making sure :whistle:

:excited: Were you sitting/standing by him?

I met him hours before the show to pick up my tickets at the boxoffice. We chatted for a bit. Really cool guy.

No...but We werent far from each other at all. He was in the pit, first row. Janet & her dancers blew him kisses lol.

I met him hours before the show to pick up my tickets at the boxoffice. We chatted for a bit. Really cool guy.

No...but We werent far from each other at all. He was in the pit, first row. Janet & her dancers blew him kisses lol.

Lucky guy <_< I'm still debating on if I should sneak into the pit area or not when I go see her -_-

So you tried it? :lmao:

Yes. The first time I moved closer to the pit and the lady who seated me was like "thats not your seat come on girl"....so I followed her back to my original seat the second time I called myself move up 6 rows ahead den she caught me again. I told her sorry but if I can't see janet's face like I would like den we will play dis game all nite...den she leaned in closer and said what did u say I was looking like I know this bitch heard me...so I went back to my seat before they kicked my ass out

your seats are really good. you'll have a great view.

You guys were allowed to take in cameras right? I need to get a battery charger for mine since accidentally threw mine out.

Yes. The first time I moved closer to the pit and the lady who seated me was like "thats not your seat come on girl"....so I followed her back to my original seat the second time I called myself move up 6 rows ahead den she caught me again. I told her sorry but if I can't see janet's face like I would like den we will play dis game all nite...den she leaned in closer and said what did u say I was looking like I know this bitch heard me...so I went back to my seat before they kicked my ass out

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I HAD SO MUCH FUN LAST NIGHT even tho I arrived late and almost missed the opening number. To top things off I got into it with one of the theater works who was trying to seat me that bitch was about to get smacked cause she was fucking with me the whole night while I was trying to enjoy the show. I'm surprised she didn't go get security. But over all I had an great time Janet killed If and All nite. :wub: :wub:

ROTFL!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I had a visual while reading this..

Archived