• Last Reply

BEST THREAD!

cant wait to steal them all

btw

u forgot Hendrika and JW as great gif users

Thank you...love you :wub:^_^

Untitled-79.gif

dont know who to credit here either but LOVE it

Austin...another person you forgot to included. And I didn't know Dayz posted gif.

i get wat ur saying

but to put TOF ahead of Hendrika...

link

It's a conspiracy -_-

I am ahead of Hendrika...

He doesn't want a day with my gif posting capabilities...

Your gif posting consists of the gifs I made along with the ones from Austin, J-Weezy, JW, Hotboy, art..., and so on. You're on our old shit while we're on to better ones :filenails:

Thank you...love you :wub:^_^

Austin...another person you forgot to included. And I didn't know Dayz posted gif.

It's a conspiracy -_-

Your gif posting consists of the gifs I made along with the ones from Austin, J-Weezy, JW, Hotboy, art..., and so on. You're on our old shit while we're on to better ones :filenails:

I didnt know you was keeping track and second off you was mentioned in the VERY beginning but Each One Teach seems to have failed some of us :filenails:

It obviously failed you...if not, you would know that "best" > "good" :filenails:

bitch......post a wig snatching gif and think about me and you...HELL dont come in here trying be sassy I made this bitch and I will BOOM ok... check it :filenails:

DAMN another fail that's not funny ima just pass you for now, its like AA meetings you can pass when they ask you to speak and comeback to you later :filenails:

That was funny... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

My gifs and posts are LEGENDARY! It's not up for argument. :coffee:

point made and APPROVED....loves THAT gif you get a princess point today *ding* fantasy_237.gif

:blush:

Thank you!

...and don't call any of posts a fail again! Let's make sure that never happens again. :coffee:

There was a time when all my gifs were of things you all made (or stole yourselves :rolleyes: ), but I'm beyond that point. My gifs are a 100% ThatOtherFan creations (well stolen from other places, but that's not the point :umm: )

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Don't laugh at his foolishness, hotass :rolleyes:

And your siggy CLEARLY sums you up, but bitch don't play pussy and get fucked :filenails:

:lmao: come for me bitch...okkkkkkaaayyyyy let's start here, first off that shit aint doing nuttin fa ya, dis thread will keep going with or without you, and probably, not as good, but still, will go without you, and my wig? NOO NU UGH ....get that in yo cranium....how long u been in Alaska its cold?

:lmao: come for me bitch...okkkkkkaaayyyyy let's start here, first off that shit aint doing nuttin fa ya, dis thread will keep going with or without you, and probably, not as good, but still, will go without you, and my wig? NOO NU UGH ....get that in yo cranium....how long u been in Alaska its cold?

So you're basically giving up B) I've been out of Alaska for months.

You know that's not true...I haven't used a gif that you or anyone else on here made (with the exception of Austineisha's Janet gifs) in a long time. :rolleyes:

You were just using my Willosus gifs a lil while ago :mellow:

not unless you got a crew some damn good cheese and some wine too, and don't bring it cheap :filenails:

Don't worry, I don't drink wine from a box...I'm not you :filenails:

GET HIM....he cool...he get EXTRA tho

ankdgn_thjpg.gif

Chile please...his entire gif "collection" and posts are our ole stuff :coffee:

Archived