The Official Best Gifs. Thread

Bailey

post your favorite gifs in this thread, know that others may steal what you post but I decree that it is every members right to call you on it, and as usual I expect everyone to do just that, we know Hendricka posts good gifs and will be credited. The best gif posters are the funniest folks here actually bzebabe, Hotboy, Dayz, TOF, R I H A L L A H, joejoe etc. BEGIN :filenails:

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

post your favorite gifs in this thread, know that others may steal what you post but I decree that it is every members right to call you on it, and as usual I expect everyone to do just that, we know Hendricka posts good gifs and will be credited. The best gif posters are the funniest folks here actually bzebabe, Hotboy, Dayz, TOF, R I H A L L A H, joejoe etc. BEGIN :filenails:

Oh 'eck :unsure:

BEST THREAD!

cant wait to steal them all

btw

u forgot Hendrika and JW as great gif users

thank you boo let me please add this caveat, I cant remember EVERYONE here having said that its all love for fucking real on dat....some of ya'll have me in stitches that damn xtube thread had me fucked up like hell let me find a mopping gif its sooooo messy and these hoes is swimming in it. :filenails:

2d85lqf.jpg

2d85lqf.jpg

I should fuck you up and take a princess point away from you for that, bare in mind I have never taken a point from anyone here, I have given them, now my issue with you is that young lady is the lil girl from the Cosbys I cant be seeing her playing with her ta tas it's like watching PiePie go from "Dreamstreet" to "Janet." and your the father its too much sweetie too much for me :thumbdown:

thank you boo let me please add this caveat, I cant remember EVERYONE here having said that its all love for fucking real on dat....some of ya'll have me in stitches that damn xtube thread had me fucked up like hell let me find a mopping gif its sooooo messy and these hoes is swimming in it. :filenails:

i get wat ur saying

but to put TOF ahead of Hendrika...

link

I should fuck you up and take a princess point away from you for that, bare in mind I have never taken a point from anyone here, I have given them, now my issue with you is that young lady is the lil girl from the Cosbys I cant be seeing her playing with her ta tas it's like watching PiePie go from "Dreamstreet" to "Janet." and your the father its too much sweetie too much for me :thumbdown:

We all have to grow up at sometime...like Janet said when they asked her about singing more sexual songs after she did "Let's Wait Awhile" "How long did they expect me to wait?"

So calm down and celebrate the fact that I'm the KING of gifs...

1p8qbr.jpg

B)

I am ahead of Hendrika...

He doesn't want a day with my gif posting capabilities...

34q3go5.jpg

DAMN another fail that's not funny ima just pass you for now, its like AA meetings you can pass when they ask you to speak and comeback to you later :filenails:

We all have to grow up at sometime...like Janet said when they asked her about singing more sexual songs after she did "Let's Wait Awhile" "How long did they expect me to wait?"

1p8qbr.jpg

B)

point made and APPROVED....loves THAT gif you get a princess point today *ding* fantasy_237.gif

1p8qbr.jpg

B)

she is very animated I love the fact that she got her coin from her shows and her team that managed her she really is funny :clapping:

commandoilied.gif

:o:lol: :lol: :lol:

There was one where a man inside a car picked up this little Asian girl by her hair and drove off while she dangled from the car window. :lmao: I loved that one. :asham:

I remember that one! :w00t::asham:

Archived