The Official Best Gifs. Thread

Bailey

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You were just using my Willosus gifs a lil while ago :mellow:

Receipts? :coffee:

And let's not forget how you're STILL using J-Weezy's Raven gifs and idea :filenails:

I already proved that I didn't use ANY of Jweezeisha's gifs, and I didn't steal his "idea" I just used some random Raven gifs (some of them I actually made :coffee: )!

Don't worry, I don't drink wine from a box...I'm not you :filenails:

Chile please...his entire gif "collection" and posts are our ole stuff :coffee:

DSCN0625.jpg

IS THIS WHAT THE FUCK YOU TALKING BOUT ?......I DIDNT KNOW THEY PUT WINE IN BOXES .....FIRST:

jennifer-lopez-mariah-o.gif

AND SECOND

jennifer-lopez-mariah-o.gif

Receipts? :coffee:

I already proved that I didn't use ANY of Jweezeisha's gifs, and I didn't steal his "idea" I just used some random Raven gifs (some of them I actually made :coffee: )!

After you post receipts of your original gifs :filenails:

Weezy was the first one who created and posted Raven gifs on the forum. You tried to clown him about them, but once you saw people actually liked his gifs, you quickly stole them and his idea :filenails:

nd75n7.jpg

Hendrika doesn't bother me...he's always trying to come for me, and he's always failing.

He'll get tired of getting snatched and dragged eventually. :coffee:

All you say is "co-signing/tag teaming" when it comes to me.....that's not snatching or dragging. I have yet to see you drag/snatch anyone on the forum. And I hope you don't try to brag about the Roc incident where you were being an opportunist like always and started an argument so other members could get on him.

All you say is "co-signing/tag teaming" when it comes to me.....that's not snatching or dragging. I have yet to see you drag/snatch anyone on the forum. And I hope you don't try to brag about the Roc incident where you were being an opportunist like always and started an argument so other members could get on him.

gurl simmer down naw + one princess point foe all dat swagging u doing :filenails:

he come in here and I be like "him down stairs" :filenails:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhRPu3suRhs

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Poor Henrietta..always getting shaded. -_-

After you post receipts of your original gifs :filenails:

Weezy was the first one who created and posted Raven gifs on the forum. You tried to clown him about them, but once you saw people actually liked his gifs, you quickly stole them and his idea :filenails:

You know what thread I'm talking about... Jweezeisha tried to claim credit for the raven gifs by posting one of his, and I proved that didn't they weren't the same gif and that I didn't steal anything from him. :coffee:

Jweezeisha used only That's So Raven gifs...that what I "clowned" him about. I don't use just TSR gifs. Which (as usual) is what makes my posts and gif funnier. It's all in the execution of the joke. B)

You would bring up the "Roc incident" (I love how we're referring to it as if it was this big controversial moment in history :lmao: ) I was joking with Roc, he took it serious and started coming for Janet. That led to him getting snatched, dragged, and ultimately suspended from the forum. I had nothing to to do with it. :rolleyes:

I'm CONSTANTLY dragging and snatching you! You know it, I know it, the forum knows it... so I'ma need for you to let go of the denial. :coffee:

Poor Henrietta..always getting his gifs and posts stolen by me. -_-

You know what thread I'm talking about... Jweezeisha tried to claim credit for the raven gifs by posting one of his, and I proved that didn't they weren't the same gif and that I didn't steal anything from him. :coffee:

Jweezeisha used only That's So Raven gifs...that what I "clowned" him about. I don't use just TSR gifs. Which (as usual) is what makes my posts and gif funnier. It's all in the execution of the joke. B)

You would bring up the "Roc incident" (I love how we're referring to it as if it was this big controversial moment in history :lmao: ) I was joking with Roc, he took it serious and started coming for Janet. That led to him getting snatched, dragged, and ultimately suspended from the forum. I had nothing to to do with it. :rolleyes:

I'm CONSTANTLY dragging and snatching you! You know it, I know it, the forum knows it... so I'ma need for you to let go of the denial. :coffee:

You didn't prove anything...he proved that you stole his gifs and idea :filenails:

He used all Raven gifs...you stole them along with his idea :filenails:

Ummm...no you weren't. You saw how the posts were already going, but you kept replying to him to get something started. That's when we all saw you for the true opportunist snitch you are...that's why we call you Randall:

Randall.jpg

How about you let us and the forum in on these snatchings and draggings since it's clear that all you say is "co-signing/tag teaming"...but if it's that a snatching/dragging in your delusional book, I suggest you do a spiritual snatching/dragging journey -_-

You didn't prove anything...he prove that you stole his gifs and idea :filenails:

He used all Raven gifs...you stole them along with his idea :filenails:

Ummm...no you weren't. You saw how the posts were already going, but you kept replying to him to get something started. That's when we all saw you for the true opportunist snitch you are...that's why we call you Randall:

Randall.jpg

How about you let us and the forum in on these snatchings and draggings since it's clear that all you say is "co-signing/tag teaming"...but if it's that a snatching/dragging in your delusional book, I suggest you do a spiritual snatching/dragging journey -_-

I'm looking for the thread which I proved I didn't use or was influenced by jweezeisha. When I find it, I expect you to hand over your wig! :coffee:

He used TSR gifs ONLY!

Again, what started out as a joke was taken serious by Roc. That led to him getting dragged. I stayed out of it after I saw he was getting upset. With exception of laughing at Artisthekey dragging him, and that wig snatch gif you posted ( :lmao: ) that was it... :rolleyes: I'm not an opportunist. :sigh:

The forum is FULL of your snatched off wig and weave pieces. I don't need to post receipts for something that can be seen on a daily basis. :coffee:

Hendrika...

Pay attention to the thread starting on this page:

and pay specific attention to these two posts:

and

Hand over your wig Henrietta... :coffee:

You are an idiot. Posting an ugly picture of Mike after your posts are ignored equals a failure. And thanks for proving that you stole Weezy's Raven gifs idea B)

Archived