True Blood Season 4 "Spoilers"

GA...

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GET OWT!! *kicks you like she did Bill in that van* :lmao:

I loved that Tara..she was excellent in that episode.

I like the actress and I liked (at first) that she had alot more storytime than in the books. But they clearly ran out of shit for her to do but whine and be captured and try to commit suicide. If that is the case just dump her. If they have non whiny storylines for her I don't mind her at all cause shes a talented actress.

I like the actress and I liked (at first) that she had alot more storytime than in the books. But they clearly ran out of shit for her to do but whine and be captured and try to commit suicide. If that is the case just dump her. If they have non whiny storylines for her I don't mind her at all cause shes a talented actress.

She really is..I think they did stretch her very thin these last two seasons..I wanted them to make her vampire.. :shifty:

They can make her join that cult that hates the Vamps if it's still around.

YES!! She did that..but nothing can match when she kicked Bill out that van.. :lmao:

Oh and when she called Sookeh a dumb bitch when she was still stuck on Bill.. :lmao:

yeah. Tara would be alot more interesting if they would bring my Maryann back :whistle:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived