True Blood Season 4 "Spoilers"

GA...

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I run in here and post without looking at a thing, its the thread I cannot fuck with and will not, but I did hear on NPR yesterday that if there were a stock index on monsters and what is performing well, aliens are bust, Vampires have been top pick stocks for several years, and the next prediction is witches are on the rise. Oh and True Blood comes back June 26 :excited: runs out :filenails:

take this with a grain of salt

on another message board (jub) someone posted that on Perez Hiltons personal facebook page, the guy who plays Jason is SUPPOSEDLY coming out of the closet

i dont know if its true or not but either way Im gonna have my lotion and towel ready

on another message board (jub) someone posted that on Perez Hiltons personal facebook page, the guy who plays Jason is SUPPOSEDLY coming out of the closet

i dont know if its true or not but either way Im gonna have my lotion and towel ready

and my penis just threw up. :blush:

and imagine if we get back the slutty jason from season 1. :excited:

*grabs carmex, gum and lube and heads to his current location*

Archived