True Blood Season 4 "Spoilers"

GA...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt it. Aren't they making her and Sam some type of couple this season? Maybe she'll get pregnant and have a shape shifter kid -_-

:&

I hope Lafayette becomes a voodoo priest or shaman or some shit -_-

Just as long as Jesus stays :blush: But I really really REALLY wish they would give Jessica a way bigger storyline. She's too good to be stuck at that bar and having that "Young Love" storyline.

I think they are. Something about that house her and Hoyt have. U see that evil little doll head in that room. Something is up. :shifty:

Yeah (I had to edit that post because I called her Pam by accident :ph34r: ). You remember that goddess chick did some ceremony to have the baby aborted but it didn't work :dance:

Yeah! I remember that. I thought it was just b/c the bitch ain't know what she was doing. :umm::lmao::lmao:

I doubt it. Aren't they making her and Sam some type of couple this season? Maybe she'll get pregnant and have a shape shifter kid -_-

No Sam is getting a different love interest

They are calling Season 4 the season of the Witch so lafayette and his man should have a big part to play too. I really don't want lafayettes man to turn out evil so hopefully they can be a good witchy couple to fight evil.

No Sam is getting a different love interest

They are calling Season 4 the season of the Witch so lafayette and his man should have a big part to play too. I really don't want lafayettes man to turn out evil so hopefully they can be a good witchy couple to fight evil.

So what the hell are they doing with Tara then <_<

:cheer: It would be cool if they both became evil, but that won't happen -_-

:lmao: She told her something like if the kid was meant to live, the ceremony wouldn't have any affect. When it didn't affect it, I was sooooo happy :dance:

Oh aight ^_^ I was about to say..I ain't here for Ms. Jeanette the sequel :umm::lmao:

So what the hell are they doing with Tara then <_<

:cheer: It would be cool if they both became evil, but that won't happen -_-

who knows :sigh: such a waste of a character. She was giving me what i needed when she was fucking up Franklin though :lmao: That bitch bit the shit outta him :lmao:

Archived