The Age Old Janet Board Question...

TwistedElegance™

I asked her about that but she didn't respond.. lol

In other news.. I will be seeing her on April 11.. :clapping: :clapping:

lol well i was suppose to see here again on wednesday in dallas but thats not happening so now due to work but i know she will be here again...the neo-soul r&b scene here is crazy so i know she'll be back soon or for pride lol

I need something fresh and new..she has the material but it has to be different than what's out now..just imagine her doing Got Till Its Gone in this musical climate..that's what I want..

I think it would sell today. It is a grown song. No more music for the 106 and park audience. Keep it grown.

I think a mix of old and new is the way to go. I'd love for her to do a rock-ish track again, ('Black Cat', 'What'll I Do', 'Trust a Try' etc.). Actually, Danja could do that. Not many people know he produced P!nk's 'Sober'. And please don't take that as your cue to start one of your Red rants. :rolleyes::lol:

well I knew he did and I would love if he did a song like that with Janet. :clapping:

I think she should work with Andre 3000 and Cee Lo Green and maybe do some funky stuff with them.

Archived