The Age Old Janet Board Question...

TwistedElegance™

Mix of new and old...Fatchild not included in this mixture. I would love to her a Danja song from her :dance:

I think a mix of old and new is the way to go. I'd love for her to do a rock-ish track again, ('Black Cat', 'What'll I Do', 'Trust a Try' etc.). Actually, Danja could do that. Not many people know he produced P!nk's 'Sober'. And please don't take that as your cue to start one of your Red rants. :rolleyes::lol:

I think a mix of old and new is the way to go. I'd love for her to do a rock-ish track again, ('Black Cat', 'What'll I Do', 'Trust a Try' etc.). Actually, Danja could do that. Not many people know he produced P!nk's 'Sober'. And please don't take that as your cue to start one of your Red rants. :rolleyes::lol:

Don't <_< I actually grew to like that song -_- I was stuck on "Funhouse" :excited:

After hearing Jimmy and Terry's work on 20 YO, I'd rather them remain apart. That magic is lost, Jimmy and Terry haven't evolved much over the years.

I personally would love to see her go underground, someone that none of us know. She needs to experiment in the left-field and find a way to give it commercial sensibility. Putting out anything that follows current trends or rides on her "classic me" (groan) mantra will only set her back.

After hearing Jimmy and Terry's work on 20 YO, I'd rather them remain apart. That magic is lost, Jimmy and Terry haven't evolved much over the years.

I personally would love to see her go underground, someone that none of us know. She needs to experiment in the left-field and find a way to give it commercial sensibility. Putting out anything that follows current trends or rides on her "classic me" (groan) mantra will only set her back.

I would definitely like to see her try something like that, too. I mean, she doesn't need to make something that sounds like all the stuff the young'uns are doing these days, and she also doesn't need to put out stuff that's stuck in the past. She needs to create a modern identity for herself.

Calvin Harris

Jimmy and Terry (Mainly for vocals and ballads)

Peter Bjorn and John

Example

Madlib

Flying Lotus

Jose James

Stay away from...

Darkchild

Jermaine Dupri

:yep: I agree. Both are talented but never made it happen with her.

I wouldn't mind a little Darkchild - anyone who produced Feedback and Make Me is a-ok with me! :thumbup:

Danja could easily do a "Feedback" and JJ&TL can easily do "Make Me".

No one really has been able to bring janet's voice out besides jj and tl....well rich Harrison but.....

I would like some underground producers...just something different altogether

And even then he's not bringing out her voice...Rich is notorious for having the artist he works with screaming on the track to make it seem like it's full vocals.

Danja could easily do a "Feedback" and JJ&TL can easily do "Make Me".

And even then he's not bringing out her voice...Rich is notorious for having the artist he works with screaming on the track to make it seem like it's full vocals.

Well this is latest work.. Very Prince inspired.

Archived