An Extremely Shady Tour Review

Escapade

for a moment i thought that i was reading EW or Sandra Rose.

clearly biased , He/she/it didn't even try to hide it and you can see it right from the get go when he started with "Poor Janet Jackson".

and it's CLEAR that the thing that wrote this articule is still butt hurt over the SB incident

for a moment i thought that i was reading EW or Sandra Rose.

clearly biased , He/she/it didn't even try to hide it and you can see it right from the get go when he started with "Poor Janet Jackson".

and it's CLEAR that the thing that wrote this articule is still butt hurt over the SB incident

Entertainment Weekly right? Because they have been throwing shade ever since the superbowl as well..

The Examiner is the laughing stock of newspapers here in DC. The only thing going for them is that they have an adjacent K Street address. Other than that.....

That trash is in DC? I have never even heard of them. Is that the free newspaper they give out when u get on the metro? :unsure:

I feel silly for even letting him have it but it just bothered me that she's called a freak for no reason.

30t28w9.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I am about to lose my job I am laughing so hard at that last paragraph. Mork and Mindy :lmao: And it has been 2 years glad u pointed that out.

That pic wasn't showing up so here's my email. I shouldn't have bothered.

Sent: 15 March 2011 10:36:27

To: pbuchanan620@gmail.com

Subject: Here's an inside tip, Peter.‏

Ok ch...I'm writing in regards to your concert review of the iconic, legendary, 100 million record selling Janet Jackson. On what basis are you labelling Janet a freak? I'm confused because I don't ever remember her doing anything to obtain such a label. I mean a white man exposing her breast is hardly 'freak' worthy. What else has she done that is 'scandalous'?

Secondly how is her career dwindling? Did her book not just get to number one? Did she not just sell out pretty much all her tour dates AROUND THE WORLD? Has she not achieved great success in her latest movies? Her music career may not be the same after Justin caused the malfunction but other than that she's still doing well and probably being paid 100 times your pay. In 50 years time Janet will STILL be a legend and you? Well I hadn't even heard of you until now. Who are you exactly? Maybe instead of trying to shade on someone you should concentrate more on writing a BALANCED review rather than letting your obvious disdain towards an icon come through.

As far as Janet using her brother to 'revive' her career. He died almost 2 years ago. In the 'real' world she would have been fired by now if she took a 2 year absence from work. Do you expect her to not work for the rest of her life? Plus you're reviewing Janet not Michael. And even then it's disgusting to speak ill of the dead but what can be expected from someone that looks like they just walked off the set of Mork & Mindy. But it's OK. I understand -- Queens aren't born at the top. They climb their way up in heels, no matter who they have to tread on to do it. It's ok but remember, the faster you rise, the harder you fall. Hope that moustache doubles as a parachute. Now pipe down piper. You know you love her. It's ok to admit it because you see, despite what you and the media may think, it's ok to like the Jacksons now. Especially Ms Jackson if ya nasty smile.gif

Regards

Moi. Buh bye smile.gif

• Upvote 1

Ok ch...I'm writing in regards to your concert review of the iconic, legendary, 100 million record selling Janet Jackson. On what basis are you labelling Janet a freak? I'm confused because I don't ever remember her doing anything to obtain such a label. I mean a white man exposing her breast is hardly 'freak' worthy. What else has she done that is 'scandalous'?

Secondly how is her career dwindling? Did her book not just get to number one? Did she not just sell out pretty much all her tour dates AROUND THE WORLD? Has she not achieved great success in her latest movies? Her music career may not be the same after Justin caused the malfunction but other than that she's still doing well and probably being paid 100 times your pay. In 50 years time Janet will STILL be a legend and you? Well I hadn't even heard of you until now. Who are you exactly? Maybe instead of trying to shade on someone you should concentrate more on writing a BALANCED review rather than letting your obvious disdain towards an icon come through.

As far as Janet using her brother to 'revive' her career. He died almost 2 years ago. In the 'real' world she would have been fired by now if she took a 2 year absence from work. Do you expect her to not work for the rest of her life? Plus you're reviewing Janet not Michael. And even then it's disgusting to speak ill of the dead but what can be expected from someone that looks like they just walked off the set of Mork & Mindy. But it's OK. I understand -- Queens aren't born at the top. They climb their way up in heels, no matter who they have to tread on to do it. It's ok but remember, the faster you rise, the harder you fall. Hope that moustache doubles as a parachute. Now pipe down piper. You know you love her. It's ok to admit it because you see, despite what you and the media may think, it's ok to like the Jacksons now. Especially Ms Jackson if ya nasty :)

Regards

Moi. Buh bye :)

2yknqjt_jpg-vi.gif

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

DE-WIGGED, CLEAN SHAVEN, AND ROBBED OF LIFE!!! HE'S DISMISSED!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

Entertainment Weekly right? Because they have been throwing shade ever since the superbowl as well..

yeah. SB is always the main focus of their reviews and it doesn't matter if it's an album , a book a movie etc. they are always dragging her

As far as Janet using her brother to 'revive' her career. He died almost 2 years ago. In the 'real' world she would have been fired by now if she took a 2 year absence from work. Do you expect her to not work for the rest of her life? Plus you're reviewing Janet not Michael. And even then it's disgusting to speak ill of the dead but what can be expected from someone that looks like they just walked off the set of Mork & Mindy. But it's OK. I understand -- Queens aren't born at the top. They climb their way up in heels, no matter who they have to tread on to do it. It's ok but remember, the faster you rise, the harder you fall. Hope that moustache doubles as a parachute. Now pipe down piper. You know you love her. It's ok to admit it because you see, despite what you and the media may think, it's ok to like the Jacksons now. Especially Ms Jackson if ya nasty :)

Regards

Moi. Buh bye :)

primaj248.gif

• 2 years later...