An Extremely Shady Tour Review

Escapade

Poor Janet Jackson! One decade ago, she was the hottest pop star in the industry, even surpassing her brother Michael. Her 2004 publicity stunt Super Bowl wardrobe malfunction practically ended her career as a relevant artist.

While contemporaries such as Madonna and Prince continue selling out arenas, Janet Jackson had to downsize her show to the Chicago Theater this past week—it fills slightly more seats than your average high school gymnasium.

Janet Jackson didn’t let her dwindling career stop her from giving a satisfactory show, even if some parts felt repetitive of her previous tours. She sang pretty well (with backing tracks), danced very well, and reminded attendees that she was once a huge pop star.

Ms. Jackson opened up with a medley of old hits that included “Control,” “The Pleasure Principle” and “What Have You Done for Me Lately?” The crowd was up on their feet and one felt that it was 1990 again, a time when Janet Jackson was actually relevant.

When singing such ballads as “Come Back to Me” and “Let’s Wait Awhile,” Janet proved that even though she doesn’t have the strongest voice, she is still a capable singer. After all, it is refreshing to hear someone sing without overdoing each note (hello Mariah and Christina).

Her encore of “Together Again,” which featured pictures of her and Michael, seemed a little desperate. It seems that Janet continues to use her brother’s death to revive her career. But by the end of the night, the fans satisfactorily walked out and remembered that Janet Jackson was once a huge pop star. Now—not so much!

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Concert review: Janet Jackson at the Chicago Theater - Chicago Pop Music | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/pop-music-in-chicago/concert-review-janet-jackson-at-the-chicago-theater#ixzz1GdQDC1lX

He must be a Hagdonna stan

Poor Janet Jackson! One decade ago, she was the hottest pop star in the industry, even surpassing her brother Michael. Her 2004 publicity stunt Super Bowl wardrobe malfunction practically ended her career as a relevant artist.

While contemporaries such as Madonna and Prince continue selling out arenas, Janet Jackson had to downsize her show to the Chicago Theater this past week—it fills slightly more seats than your average high school gymnasium.

Janet Jackson didn’t let her dwindling career stop her from giving a satisfactory show, even if some parts felt repetitive of her previous tours. She sang pretty well (with backing tracks), danced very well, and reminded attendees that she was once a huge pop star.

Ms. Jackson opened up with a medley of old hits that included “Control,” “The Pleasure Principle” and “What Have You Done for Me Lately?” The crowd was up on their feet and one felt that it was 1990 again, a time when Janet Jackson was actually relevant.

When singing such ballads as “Come Back to Me” and “Let’s Wait Awhile,” Janet proved that even though she doesn’t have the strongest voice, she is still a capable singer. After all, it is refreshing to hear someone sing without overdoing each note (hello Mariah and Christina).

Her encore of “Together Again,” which featured pictures of her and Michael, seemed a little desperate. It seems that Janet continues to use her brother’s death to revive her career. But by the end of the night, the fans satisfactorily walked out and remembered that Janet Jackson was once a huge pop star. Now—not so much!

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Concert review: Janet Jackson at the Chicago Theater - Chicago Pop Music | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/pop-music-in-chicago/concert-review-janet-jackson-at-the-chicago-theater#ixzz1GdQDC1lX

He must be a Hagdonna stan

I feel like writing that bitch some horrible ass hate mail

I feel like writing that bitch some horrible ass hate mail

Due to the fact that my ice cream is rapidly melting, I wrote him a short and sweet letter:

You must be a Hagdonna stan. Janet slayed that stage and you just can't take! She sweeped Wrinkledonna's old ass off the stage and will continue to reign as one of pop's biggest innovators whether you like it or not!

I think everyone at that site hates her. Here's another article from a while back from a jealous ape:

Janet Jackson continues to insult African American women

July 3rd, 2010 3:10 pm PT

Like a has-been: Janet Jackson

Image source: AP

Janet Jackson's 2008 concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles was one of her only shows not to be canceled due to poor ticket sales recently. However, concert goers still reported a sea of empty seats. There is a reason for this: Janet Jackson is a has-been.

Janet is a freak like her brother Michael was. Unlike Michael, she is not talented. She has spent the last twenty years rummaging through Michael and Madonna's closet in order to fake her stardom. This all backfired in 2004 when Janet performed a rape scene during the family oriented Superbowl. She called it a "wardrobe malfunction; others now refer to it as the end of Janet's career.

Since the "wardrobe malfunction," Janet Jackson hasn't had anything close to what resembles a hit. Instead of facing her mistakes, Janet continues to dress in skimpy clothing while performing S&M inspired gimmicks. The audience at the Essence Music Festival in New Orleans reportedly gasped at Janet's continued no-talent lip-sync act.

Why do elderly pop stars have to constantly show us their crotch and sleazy dance moves? Why does Janet, who was once considered a roll model for African American women, need to follow their act? Well, we all know that if this fails, Janet can always go back to her "Michael Jackson" tributes in order to get some type of sympathy.

Related articles:

Hollywood liberals use Haiti earthquake as a publicity stunt

Janet Jackson needs to retire

Conservatives shouldn't compare Lady Gaga to Madonna

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Janet Jackson continues to insult African American women - Los Angeles African American Conservative | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/african-american-conservative-in-los-angeles/janet-jackson-continues-to-insult-african-american-women?cid=parsely#parsely#ixzz1GdRiXB26

I don't think people would be paying the prices they are if they felt she was "not so much" anymore. The whole MJ comment was disgusting. I know some reviews have mentioned the downsizing thing but this article seems like it was written b4 the person even saw the show.

I wanted to read that ape down in her email (from the second article) but some ppl like to call the authorities LOL but here's is her email

lisacarter1982@gmail.com.

"Lisa Carter, who earned her M.A. in political science at UCLA, works as a public school teacher. She is also a proud member of many Republican organizations. Lisa became a conservative after earning a scholarship to UCLA in order to pursue her B.A., only to realize that she was far behind in her education and couldn't keep up with the rest of the students. "Affirmative Action" insulted her rather than helped her."

I wanted to read that ape down in her email (from the second article) but some ppl like to call the authorities LOL but here's is her email

lisacarter1982@gmail.com.

"Lisa Carter, who earned her M.A. in political science at UCLA, works as a public school teacher. She is also a proud member of many Republican organizations. Lisa became a conservative after earning a scholarship to UCLA in order to pursue her B.A., only to realize that she was far behind in her education and couldn't keep up with the rest of the students. "Affirmative Action" insulted her rather than helped her."

:lmao: Where did u get that What does she look like

That was the only bad review I saw coming out of Chi Town. She saw how fine Janet was and lost it. She is a republican so I am assuming she is a homophobe, who gets no ass, has no sense of style or rhythm, is flat chested, cannot fill out her jeans, has little or no friends, cannot walk in heels, smells like the outdoors, and thinks fox news is credible programming. FUCK THIS BITCH! :angry:

That was the only bad review I saw coming out of Chi Town. She saw how fine Janet was and lost it. She is a republican so I am assuming she is a homophobe, who gets no ass, has no sense of style or rhythm, is flat chested, cannot fill out her jeans, has little or no friends, cannot walk in heels, smells like the outdoors, and thinks fox news is credible programming. FUCK THIS BITCH! :angry:

She didn't do the tour review. This guy did:

3e43d0d83b95be0d9cac4a2c585be0.jpg

As far as the females, the only one who they don't hate on is Madonna. They can't stand Janet or Mariah.

Figures. :umm: They praise that dinosaur and bash Janet. If I looked like they do I would hate Janet too. I mean those two have no sexual appeal at all. I don't get why people attend events when they know they don't like the person. Why waste your time.

I think everyone at that site hates her. Here's another article from a while back from a jealous ape:

Janet Jackson continues to insult African American women

July 3rd, 2010 3:10 pm PT

Like a has-been: Janet Jackson

Image source: AP

Janet Jackson's 2008 concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles was one of her only shows not to be canceled due to poor ticket sales recently. However, concert goers still reported a sea of empty seats. There is a reason for this: Janet Jackson is a has-been.

Janet is a freak like her brother Michael was. Unlike Michael, she is not talented. She has spent the last twenty years rummaging through Michael and Madonna's closet in order to fake her stardom. This all backfired in 2004 when Janet performed a rape scene during the family oriented Superbowl. She called it a "wardrobe malfunction; others now refer to it as the end of Janet's career.Since the "wardrobe malfunction," Janet Jackson hasn't had anything close to what resembles a hit. Instead of facing her mistakes, Janet continues to dress in skimpy clothing while performing S&M inspired gimmicks. The audience at the Essence Music Festival in New Orleans reportedly gasped at Janet's continued no-talent lip-sync act.

Why do elderly pop stars have to constantly show us their crotch and sleazy dance moves? Why does Janet, who was once considered a roll model for African American women, need to follow their act? Well, we all know that if this fails, Janet can always go back to her "Michael Jackson" tributes in order to get some type of sympathy.

Related articles:

Hollywood liberals use Haiti earthquake as a publicity stunt

Janet Jackson needs to retire

Conservatives shouldn't compare Lady Gaga to Madonna

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Janet Jackson continues to insult African American women - Los Angeles African American Conservative | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/african-american-conservative-in-los-angeles/janet-jackson-continues-to-insult-african-american-women?cid=parsely#parsely#ixzz1GdRiXB26

I will pay top dollar for this bitches head on a platter.. :angry::angry: