Post Your Picture Thread

Paul

HI ELI !!!!!!!! :excited::wave:

Hi switch. :mellow:

very cute, liar Eli

You are HOT!!!

Eli, you're handsome!

Eli is A.DOR.A.BLE.

You guys are very sweet and it was a good ego booster... thank you.

I wanna have sex with you

If only. Seriously.

putation.jpgRight after I snapped out of my big depression and sunk into working out.

ay mijaif i was straight id be jizzin my pants right now!!!

wow than wtf am i :mellow: lol i turn 25 in 3 months

IDK.....You said you are about to be 25...so humm lets see...an old person like yourself should be settling down and having some kids. ^_^

I'm just playing cause I don't even see that lifestyle for myself when I hit 25.

Damn im 24 so i must be real old huh lol

:yep: Don't worry about time I hit 22 and your 27 we we'll both be washed up :lol: :lol:

IDK.....You said you are about to be 25...so humm lets see...an old person like yourself should be settling down and having some kids. ^_^

I'm just playing cause I don't even see that lifestyle for myself when I hit 25.

:yep: Don't worry about time I hit 22 and your 27 we we'll both be washed up :lol: :lol:

If I couldnt pass for 20's Id hate you both, but since I can whateve........lol.....im beautiful and any boy white of black that gets me is lucky cause I throws the fuck down :filenails:

:lol: Just for that mess, I'm going to give you guys some pics of me. I also think I should finally have an avatar on this site, but I don't know what to put. (Not myself.)

nmyw7o.jpg

2djwknm.jpg

you might not want it BLACK but you still cute, I have had sum hot White dudes though :filenails: