Post Your Picture Thread

Paul

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SHUCKS thanks guys lol :)

and about the hair, its not mine lol, Im alway changing it up, I either have it braided like that, fro'd out, or very rarely straight lol I got pics of all my fave hair, heres 1 of my only good pictures I had of it straight

(this pic is when I turned 18, my hairs longer than it looks in the pic too, it was just really stiff that day lol)

222362_8715463509_726228509_361622_5571_n.jpg

You have a great face.

:lol: Hmm, let's see black with red streaks and short. That plus that white alligator skin suit she had in Paris but have the suit in red would have been FIERCE. Ooo even more, add some black to the suit itself. The buttons, the forearm sleeves, the calves on the pants, maybe even the collar and end part of the sleeves that covers her hands. Ugh, we need to get all of this down :excited:

:lol: Hmm, let's see black with red streaks and short. That plus that white alligator skin suit she had in Paris but have the suit in red would have been FIERCE. Ooo even more, add some black to the suit itself. The buttons, the forearm sleeves, the calves on the pants, maybe even the collar and end part of the sleeves that covers her hands. Ugh, we need to get all of this down :excited:

Oh I cant do clothes with the site I use, just hair lol, But I can get you short black n red streaks. You want 1 side over the eye?

• 2 weeks later...