Paul....get in here so we can set you str8...

Bailey

If you have a man you should start actin' like it and stop trying to get in Paul's goodies. :filenails:

I dont have a man and why is you coming all sideways and let me do me that's Paul and our business if I want his goodies and you damn right I do

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lmao: :lmao: I don't see how someone can date a broke nigga.

neither do I...now I don't mind riding the bus with your ass if we are both riding the bus, but if i'm driving then you gotta be rolling too boo boo...I don't give a damn what anyone says, I don't think I should have to move down in lifestyle for the sake of being in a relationship...I have passport pussy so you need to be able to afford the plane ticket...

neither do I...now I don't mind riding the bus with your ass if we are both riding the bus, but if i'm driving then you gotta be rolling too boo boo...I don't give a damn what anyone says, I don't think I should have to move down in lifestyle for the sake of being in a relationship...I have passport pussy so you need to be able to afford the plane ticket...

does that come in man pussy too? They didn't inform me of this when I swore in at the post office getting my passport :unsure:

So you agree that jbailey should be funding my trip to the USA >_<

yes boo...he needs to come up off them dollars lol

hold da hell up, aint you supposed to be like the brightest bitch on the board? Did you not tell me to show some self respect? I aint seen nothing that man got that he might be bringing over here, how I look paying for a ticket for something I dont even know if it's the bizness, don't get me to talking like you " its gone be a cold ass day in hell and thawed alllllllll they fucking way out before I put my coin up for some dude to skybus to my dick and get here and I aint got no assurances.......how do you say it? "Haf seberal sats bawh"

I dont have a man and why is you coming all sideways and let me do me that's Paul and our business if I want his goodies and you damn right I do

:filenails:

:lmao: :lmao: Yes I want a nigga who can upgrade me...Well I take that back you know like Jay-z said what's higher then number one :lol: .....But for real tho he is gonna at least need to be on the same level as me and nothing less. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: You better tell him dat pussy will getchu where you need to go if he can't

hold da hell up, aint you supposed to be like the brightest bitch on the board? Did you not tell me to show some self respect? I aint seen nothing that man got that he might be bringing over here, how I look paying for a ticket for something I dont even know if it's the bizness, don't get me to talking like you " its gone be a cold ass day in hell and thawed alllllllll they fucking way out before I put my coin up for some dude to skybus to my dick and get here and I aint got no assurances.......how do you say it? "Haf seberal sats bawh"

hey Paul calls the shots so come up off them dollars or else :filenails:

and you can just say "bwai sidung"

now fly Paul in or it will be on a crackin...nuh watch no face

Ima need an "understanding" first I dont do checks neither, its Visa, or Mastercard boo boo but I gots you, it all depends on what you working wit :whistle:

I accept Visa and Mastercard. I just said cheques because word from the girls is that ur broke...

I'm gonne need to know that you are worth my time :coffee:

Last night you thought Paul was worth....I mean *in mya's voice* You was all up and through dat thread last night telling him you will fly him out

I accept Visa and Mastercard. I just said cheques because word from the girls is that ur broke...

I'm gonne need to know that you are worth my time :coffee:

these girls? stockphotopro_09233029efm_media_inmhd010.jpg

first of all they dranking tap not tea and secondly I handles what I chose when I want something its mine ok boo boo

013-1.jpg

018-1.jpg

hey Paul calls the shots so come up off them dollars or else :filenails:

and you can just say "bwai sidung"

now fly Paul in or it will be on a crackin...nuh watch no face

And im gonne need 1st class. I get cramped in those economy seats :filenails:

ummm yea what is the seating chart for that london show?

I'm not sure, why?

Those are some hot sneakers, are you showing me that you aren't broke? How do I knwo you didn't spend your rent money on them? I need a man that is financially responsible :filenails:

Archived