Paul....get in here so we can set you str8...

Bailey

I'm not sure, why?

Those are some hot sneakers, are you showing me that you aren't broke? How do I knwo you didn't spend your rent money on them? I need a man that is financially responsible :filenails:

and I need a drink let me know the seating plan there and apparently tickets for London are not sold thru ticketmaster, also I wouldn't buy shoes with the rent lol

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and I need a drink let me know the seating plan there and apparently tickets for London are not sold thru ticketmaster, also I wouldn't buy shoes with the rent lol

The tickets for the show are sold through her website I think you see the plan when you book tickets. Im going to the 1st show anyway. Why are you so interested about the seating plan for the London shows? lol

The tickets for the show are sold through her website I think you see the plan when you book tickets. Im going to the 1st show anyway. Why are you so interested about the seating plan for the London shows? lol

are the tickets even on sale? I dont see them?

Bailey you are not coming to London. We don't want you here for starts :lol:. Imma tell the government you a terrorist or something so they can arrest your behind LOL

for one they look for stuff like that online, and for two I was buying HIM a ticket :filenails: he said he wanted to go to the third show

for one they look for stuff like that online, and for two I was buying HIM a ticket :filenails: he said he wanted to go to the third show

WOW!! NO, I can't let you do that! That is so sweet of you though :blush::blush:

Plus, even if you did I wouldnt be able to use it because it would be in your card name >_<

Any guy that gets to have you is super lucky :cheers:

WOW!! NO, I can't let you do that! That is so sweet of you though :blush::blush:

Plus, even if you did I wouldnt be able to use it because it would be in your card name >_<

Any guy that gets to have you is super lucky :cheers:

I have bought tickets for forum people before in my card....I just don't know the seating chart there and where you buy tickets its not ticketmaster

Why y'all waiting around kidding I was dead ass serious.... >_<

I don't wanna be the reason he can't pay rent... I take people's money but only if they got enough for me an them. I'm not evil :lol:

I don't wanna be the reason he can't pay rent... I take people's money but only if they got enough for me an them. I'm not evil :lol:

*sigh* anyways I have two trips coming one for Miami to hang with Slolove and im going to Vegas to see Janet both nights :filenails: Pie I think I found a good seat

Archived