Paul....get in here so we can set you str8...

Bailey

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to Pie you are all broke anyway :whistle:

"Piepie, on 17 March 2011 - 02:11 AM, said:

Hey...I didn't say it would work on these dudes on here they don't seem like the type to swipe away on the Visa"

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

1570008_o.gif

Pie, she's a str8 female how the fuck would she know about us? Maybe the dudes she fuck with broke:

Nope, Pie got tickets to Texas paid for....she would never mess with broke dudes <_<

Im just playing, Pie never said you all were broke :cheers:

Nope, Pie got tickets to Texas paid for....she would never mess with broke dudes <_<

Im just playing, Pie never said you all were broke :cheers:

I got tickets for Las Vegas and Miami paid for.....by me :filenails: Im sending Janet off overseas to you with my love then im heading to Miami later to ....well....be there

How does that benefit me :coffee:

I was asking myself the same thing you got them lips and some ass I haven't had :coffee: and it's in another country....I think ima keep my holla on hotboy I can get to him pretty easy besides you had too many white dudes in yo pic im like hmmmmm

I was asking myself the same thing you got them lips and some ass I haven't had :coffee: and it's in another country....I think ima keep my holla on hotboy I can get to him pretty easy besides you had too many white dudes in yo pic im like hmmmmm

Hmmm well Hotboy probably comes for free :whistle:

Niether of the people in my pic were white, but what if they were? What would that tell you? lol

Hmmm well Hotboy probably comes for free :whistle:

Niether of the people in my pic were white, but what if they were? What would that tell you? lol

you lost me, and if they were not white den what da hell were they? Oh and I have talked to Hotboy he is a Southern gentlemen and he comes anything BUT free TRUST :clapping:

you lost me, and if they were not white den what da hell were they? Oh and I have talked to Hotboy he is a Southern gentlemen and he comes anything BUT free TRUST :clapping:

Meaning what did you mean by this lol - I didn't understand :unsure: :

"besides you had too many white dudes in yo pic im like hmmmmm"

And one is Egyptian and the other is Pakistani.

If thats too many white people for you, you should see me around my family >_<

Meaning what did you mean by this lol - I didn't understand :unsure: :

"besides you had too many white dudes in yo pic im like hmmmmm"

And one is Egyptian and the other is Pakistani.

If thats too many white people for you, you should see me around my family >_<

I gots no issue with white dudes none at all not never LMAO what I was saying is that I think a lot of us here are "nice" to people about this and that and may not even go for that type of guy, I saw your pic and thought maybe that's what you go for, maybe you don't go for Black dudes I don't know I've had some white guys on here tell me I was goodlooking but I don't know if they mean that they could be racist like Loveprofusion who knows, although I tend to believe anybody white that is around these parts now fucks with niggas :filenails:

I gots no issue with white dudes none at all not never LMAO what I was saying is that I think a lot of us here are "nice" to people about this and that and may not even go for that type of guy, I saw your pic and thought maybe that's what you go for, maybe you don't go for Black dudes I don't know I've had some white guys on here tell me I was goodlooking but I don't know if they mean that they could be racist like Loveprofusion who knows, although I tend to believe anybody white that is around these parts now fucks with niggas :filenails:

I am equal opportunities >_<

the 2 main bfs I have had one was indian, the other one mixed like me. Aside from that I have dated white guys and black guys, from light all the way to the blackest of black. The weird thing is that guys who only date black guys will approach me, onces that like indians will approach me and ones who only date white will approach me, all with the line of "I usually only date _______ people but I really like you, where are you from?" as if its supposed to be a compliment. I tend to stay clear of people that only date a certain race because whichever way you are looking at it, they are offending a part of me :filenails:

I am equal opportunities >_<

the 2 main bfs I have had one was indian, the other one mixed like me. Aside from that I have dated white guys and black guys, from light all the way to the blackest of black. The weird thing is that guys who only date black guys will approach me, onces that like indians will approach me and ones who only date white will approach me, all with the line of "I usually only date _______ people but I really like you, where are you from?" as if its supposed to be a compliment. I tend to stay clear of people that only date a certain race because whichever way you are looking at it, they are offending a part of me :filenails:

don't you worry every part of you would get love from me every part

According to Pie you are all broke anyway :whistle:

"Piepie, on 17 March 2011 - 02:11 AM, said:

Hey...I didn't say it would work on these dudes on here they don't seem like the type to swipe away on the Visa"

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

:whistle:

Pie, she's a str8 female how the fuck would she know about us? Maybe the dudes she fuck with broke:

I don't fuck with broke dudes ain't nothing a broke nigga can do for me....You must have me fucked up with yourself. I can do bad all by myself without the help of a broke nigga.... trying to ride my coat tail TUH HUH!!...If a nigga can't wine and dine me then he wouldn't be seen with me.smiley-rolleyes004.gifsmiley-rolleyes004.gifsmiley-rolleyes004.gif

I don't fuck with broke dudes ain't nothing a broke nigga can do for me....You must have me fucked up with yourself. I can do bad all by myself without the help of a broke nigga.... trying to ride my coat tail TUH HUH!!...If a nigga can't wine and dine me then he wouldn't be seen with me.smiley-rolleyes004.gifsmiley-rolleyes004.gifsmiley-rolleyes004.gif

and there it is.....I had to wait for it :thumbup: but told Dayz its coming oh and I dont' need a dude I gots my own thank you nothing fucked up there

I don't fuck with broke dudes ain't nothing a broke nigga can do for me....You must have me fucked up with yourself. I can do bad all by myself without the help of a broke nigga.... trying to ride my coat tail TUH HUH!!...If a nigga can't wine and dine me then he wouldn't be seen with me.

Thats what I told him.... :coffee:

Archived