Paul....get in here so we can set you str8...

Bailey

*sigh* anyways I have two trips coming one for Miami to hang with Slolove and im going to Vegas to see Janet both nights :filenails: Pie I think I found a good seat

Are you a pimp or something? What do you do and how can I get in :lol:. you seem loaded

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*sigh* anyways I have two trips coming one for Miami to hang with Slolove and im going to Vegas to see Janet both nights :filenails: Pie I think I found a good seat

Hold up! Now you are buying Pie a ticket?! I thought I was special :tear:

DAMN BAILEY I SEE YOU WAS TRYING TO UPGRADE ME AND SHIT....OKAY PLAYER....THANKS FOR THE GENEROUS OFFER THIS IS SOMETHING I'LL NEVER FORGET...BUT I'M HAVE TO DECLINE ONLY FOR THE FACT I HAVE TO WORK AND IT'S SUCH A SHORT NOTICE ALSO I'D FEEL GUILTY......BUT THANKS BABES :wub:

DAMN BAILEY I SEE YOU WAS TRYING TO UPGRADE ME AND SHIT....OKAY PLAYER....THANKS FOR THE GENEROUS OFFER THIS IS SOMETHING I'LL NEVER FORGET...BUT I'M HAVE TO DECLINE ONLY FOR THE FACT I HAVE TO WORK AND IT'S SUCH A SHORT NOTICE ALSO I'D FEEL GUILTY......BUT THANKS BABES :wub:

mmmmhmmmm :filenails: you wouldn't be the first female I upgraded on here mmmmkay

Paul I will keep my eye out for that third show I have learned when you buy single tickets and not pairs you can get great seats and those shows are a bit away so there's time boo boo, oh you didn't think I was paying for two seats so you could seat wit some other nigga? Or Paki or Greek of whatever the hell there :filenails: I can't go overseas im in classes

mmmmhmmmm :filenails: you wouldn't be the first female I upgraded on here mmmmkay

Awww :wub: Bailey :cheer:

:rolleyes:

What?

Paul I will keep my eye out for that third show I have learned when you buy single tickets and not pairs you can get great seats and those shows are a bit away so there's time boo boo, oh you didn't think I was paying for two seats so you could seat wit some other nigga? Or Paki or Greek of whatever the hell there :filenails: I can't go overseas im in classes

:lmao: :lmao:

Archived