Mariah Carey Returning To Sony Music

DJ Y2K Malone™

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm the one trying hard because i'm the one bookmarking shit that doesn't even make sense :lmao:

I am more then relaxed actually :asham: and it's Miss :umm:

actually you responding again proves it take your shower already and by the way i wasn't really going to bookmark this post i just said that to get you all heated like you are now :yahoo:

:wub:

i aint forgiving you :rolleyes:

actually you responding again proves it take your shower already and by the way i wasn't really going to bookmark this post i just said that to get you all heated like you are now :yahoo:

actually no , i didn't go take a shower because my brother is doing it right now. Bitch thinks that cuz he is white and blonde he can get over muh :umm:

How would a post proving that you were being dumber then my door get me all heated up? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: EPIC reverse psychology FAILURE :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

i aint forgiving you :rolleyes:

actually no , i didn't go take a shower because my brother is doing it right now. Bitch thinks that cuz he is white and blonde he can get over muh :umm:

How would a post proving that you were dumber then my door get me all heated up? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: EPIC reverse psychology FAILURE :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

chile you the one telling me about record labels i knew all that shit i said she would go back to sony/columbia you said she wouldnt it would make perfect since for her to do that who's the dumb one i made the thread and posted the link from my blog once again toots you trying to hard to be right I know you love me sexy :wub:

chile you the one telling me about record labels i knew all that shit i said she would go back to sony/columbia you said she wouldnt it would make perfect since for her to do that who's the dumb one i made the thread and posted the link from my blog once again toots you trying to hard to be right I know you love me sexy :wub:

quote the post where i said that she was not going to Columbia? :asham: *waits for the receipts*

You asked if she was going to get lost in the bunch and i just pointed out that even though they are all under Sony that the labels operate differently HENCE her not being lost in the bunch. i have never said that you don't know how they operate you are the one who took it there *sigh* :asham:

and no i don't

We don't know if she is going to Columbia yet and even though Whitney is there Arista is still a possibility. It all depends on which direction they wanna take her (even though i really doubt that that is going to happen

Even if she goes to Columbia she wont be treated as a old dusty rug just because Conchita is there

quote the post where i said that she was not going to Columbia? :asham: *waits for the receipts*

You asked if she was going to get lost in the bunch and i just pointed out that even though they are all under Sony that the labels operate differently HENCE her not being lost in the bunch. i have never said that you don't know how they operate you are the one who took it there *sigh* :asham:

and no i don't

hence i just I just quoted what you said it's in blue you want to be right so much you don't even know what you are typing half of the time dummy * waits for you to say you wasn't referring her going back to columbia :lmao: *

I just quoted what you said it's in blue * waits for you to say you wasnt referring to that :filenails: *

You do realize that i was talking about Arista right? it's even written on that post :lmao:

:lmao: at you only noticing now that you understood it wrong and throwing that card at me :lmao::lmao: girl ur funny :lmao:

girl i noticed it then good try trying to get out of it you're the hoot :clapping:

:lmao:

even if that post was about Columbia (which even Stevie Wonder can see that it wasn't) you'd still be wrong *sigh* there is a difference between a doubt and a certainty :asham:

you misread what i said it's all good :wink:

yes i think many will follow L.A. over to Sony I think this is Rihanna last album with Def Jam she going over to Roc Nation for sure now

Yeah, she's going to Roc Nation..when I was looking on Rollingstone.com archives, it was an article about that..

Archived