Question for you dudes on here.

LyricalLesson

So back in the day, when I was 17-19 I used to work at a skating rink, it was the shit :excited: But that has nothing to do with my question :lol: When I used to hand out skates, I was always tripped out when a tall dude would ask for a size 10, or 11 pair of skates. For years, I would just laugh and be like "Damn, he got tiny feet hahahaha, what a freak!", never really thinking about it.

Today at work (I work at a different job now), a bunch of my co-workers and I were talking about basketball shoes, and everyone started mentioning their shoe sizes . . . suddenly I'm seeing that these people aren't the freaks, I think I am :lol:

See, I'm 5'7" (actually I'm about 5'6 1/2" but I lie about that extra half inch, lol) and I wear a size 12 shoe. Every last one of my co-workers are taller than me and none of them wear over a size 10 and a half. :blink:

:sigh:

Is this normal? Was I supposed to be taller, and some genetic freak accident occurred -- stunting my growth or something? I'm serious :lol: What size shoe do you wear?

For me it's normal. Last time I wore a size 10, I was a 5'9 1/2 high school freshman -_-

:lmao: I wore a size 10 when I was in 9th grade too, but I was about 5'3"-5'4"

Yeah size 10 or 11 is small for someone 6ft+.

I'm 5'9" and I wear a 10.5-11.

EXACTLY, that's what I was saying, but everyone else disagreed :umm:

So back in the day, when I was 17-19 I used to work at a skating rink, it was the shit :excited: But that has nothing to do with my question :lol: When I used to hand out skates, I was always tripped out when a tall dude would ask for a size 10, or 11 pair of skates. For years, I would just laugh and be like "Damn, he got tiny feet hahahaha, what a freak!", never really thinking about it.

Today at work (I work at a different job now), a bunch of my co-workers and I were talking about basketball shoes, and everyone started mentioning their shoe sizes . . . suddenly I'm seeing that these people aren't the freaks, I think I am :lol:

See, I'm 5'7" (actually I'm about 5'6 1/2" but I lie about that extra half inch, lol) and I wear a size 12 shoe. Every last one of my co-workers are taller than me and none of them wear over a size 10 and a half. :blink:

:sigh:

Is this normal? Was I supposed to be taller, and some genetic freak accident occurred -- stunting my growth or something? I'm serious :lol: What size shoe do you wear?

i thought this was going to lead to a question about penises :filenails:

Damn you short with big feet? Reminds me of Bozo the Clown. Well I'm 5'11 and wear size 11-12 and I got a buddy who's 6'3 and wears a size 10 :mellow:

Damn you short with big feet? Reminds me of Bozo the Clown. Well I'm 5'11 and wear size 11-12 and I got a buddy who's 6'3 and wears a size 10 :mellow:

Well fuckin' thanks very much Joe Joe. :mellow:

See, that's precisely what I'm talkin' about. 6'3", and wears a size 10 What the hell?! :blink:

:lol: ILU.

:blush: Ditto :blush:

Archived