FIRST LADY-MICHELLE OBAMA AT JANET JACKSON CONCERT IN DC

switchblade330

You're right, they are. :lol: Unless Michelle hauled ass back to the US in time for Janet.

I read a USA Today post on their website that they returned to Washington today so i'm not sure...but as I said, if her ass wasn't there, she should have been lol

I read a USA Today post on their website that they returned to Washington today so i'm not sure...but as I said, if her ass wasn't there, she should have been lol

Yeah, I saw that on the Xone just now. I heard Obama was coming back early, but the last pictures I saw of them, they were still in Latin America today (no pictures of them arriving or departing anywhere), but it's possible that she managed to get back in time.

dude if this is true, FUCKIN INSANE!!! if not, Michelle's ass should have been there lol....but aren't her and the president out of the country tho???

Obama is in Latin America. Michelle is in DC from what the twitter kids are sayin. we gotta wait and ask SIR DUKE- he's

at the concert right now.

this was just posted on twitter: mzshannon shannon

yess @JanetJackson & @JamesCollins17 @LaurelTCanyon @whyleycoyote @Jilly_Meyers @jpSanPedro Performing for the First Lady tonight!

The person who tweeted that was not at the show, as far as I can tell. It looks like one person reported that she was there - and then some fans saw it and started spreading the word.

But if Michelle can get from a state dinner in El Salvador to a Janet Jackson concert in DC in one evening, I give her MAJOR points for time traveling ability.

Archived