Tour news via gil's twitter

Dee

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First, I love him and how much he loves Janet. :lol: We need more fans like that on the boards.

Second, I neeeeeeeeeed that shit!

yes and he's very nice even in the clubs

It's obviously true.. Why should we take it with a grain of salt?

Joe.. You're a fool as usual

He can't announce the dates prolly cuz he doesn't know them or they haven't been set...

i just put that incase some of these nappy headed hoes came in here saying gil was a liar

on a serious note.. if she comes to cleveland.. i'm selling my soul for tickets... sorry.. re-selling

i won't get as much but it's still profitable

im sure madonna would buy it from you :devil: i also heard she likes to eat fat kids

Bitch better be coming to Florida, and it better not coincide with when I have to be out of town in May (which it probably will because such is my life).

Doubt it'd be may. Tickets would be on sale NOW if it were lol.

Good point. I'm just trying to find reasons to be paranoid (and she does have big gap in her schedule in May).

Maybe she'd go to Australia then..? :unsure:

I'm hoping she comes during September. All but one of the three concerts I've attended have taken place in September. #OCD

Good point. I'm just trying to find reasons to be paranoid (and she does have big gap in her schedule in May).

She might start the 2nd U.S leg, I'm guessing in the fall. Thats at least what I'm hoping. It'd give me plenty of time to save up.

I sure hope she does a Detroit show I can't be spending all this money traveling everywhere to see her and while im in classes too

thats why you needs to get with sum1 who works @ a airport :whistle:

Archived