Tour news via gil's twitter

Dee

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What does he mean he just got dates? Is he around Janet or not. He seems like he's like us and doesn't know any news until someone tells him. He's the tour designer or director or whatever the hell but yet we get this?

not sure bcuz janet likes throw curve balls @ us sometimes

Well I would think she'd at least do another round at the shows that sold out multiple times. There's obviously strong demand.

My God if she comes back to DC, I'm getting a VIP ticket. I'll suck dick day in and day owt for the next three months if I have to.

What does he mean he just got dates? Is he around Janet or not. He seems like he's like us and doesn't know any news until someone tells him. He's the tour designer or director or whatever the hell but yet we get this?

:flipoff:

Well I would think she'd at least do another round at the shows that sold out multiple times. There's obviously strong demand.

My God if she comes back to DC, I'm getting a VIP ticket. I'll suck dick day in and day owt for the next three months if I have to.

i was thinking the same thing i bet the dates would sell out even faster this time

:lmao: lawd i dont know what id do for vip this time :whistle:

i was thinking the same thing i bet the dates would sell out even faster this time

:lmao: lawd i dont know what id do for vip this time :whistle:

Yep. Especially the bigger cities. Even barring the fact, if you saw the show once, there's no way in hell you'd want to miss it again. It's worth seeing over and over and over again.

You had VIP last time? It's almost worth the herp. :w00t:>_<

Joey Joey Joey.. He just means he got a confirmation of new dates.. Meaning they probably just signed on for more shows.. If he would have said this last month without confirmation Yall would rip him a new if it didn't work out.. :sigh:

Yep. Especially the bigger cities. Even barring the fact, if you saw the show once, there's no way in hell you'd want to miss it again. It's worth seeing over and over and over again.

You had VIP last time? It's almost worth the herp. :w00t:>_<

na i didnt have it last time but sum1 showed us his vip pics and u could see the beads of sweat on janets face

Archived