What To Expect In Miami

Bailey

Im going to Miami on Memorial Day weekend so what should someoone who has never even seen the ocean expect? Seeing the ocean is on my bucketlist :filenails: I supposed after all my fandom meeting Janet Jackson is on my bucketlist too I don't want to smother the woman just a handshake and picture :thumbup:

I rember my first time to the Bahamas that blue water looked so sexy that i ran to jump in it and got a reailty check salty ass ocean water in my eyes and mouth :tear:

your going to miami durring sizzle thats where nuk got it in with that police officer last year by the pool :w00t:

dude your gonna get so much ass :wink:

I rember my first time to the Bahamas that blue water looked so sexy that i ran to jump in it and got a reailty check salty ass ocean water in my eyes and mouth :tear:

your going to miami durring sizzle thats where nuk got it in with that police officer last year by the pool :w00t:

dude your gonna get so much ass :wink:

What if it aint about me getting laid? Is that all dudes do there? I had a friend tell me when he was there it was like one big orgy you could get laid just about all day but I don't roll on the ho tip anymore

What if it aint about me getting laid? Is that all dudes do there? I had a friend tell me when he was there it was like one big orgy you could get laid just about all day but I don't roll on the ho tip anymore

Chile please. I've seen you trying to steal paul from me :filenails:

its other stuff to do like the all white party (all white clothes) lol

theres a cruise and plenty of other stuff google miami sizzle

UGH!...GOOD LUCK ON THAT WEEKEND...ITS URBAN WEEKEND AND SIZZLE WEEKEND...BOTH THE STRAIGHT AND GAYS ALL HERE IN MIAMI AT ONCE...I USUALLY STAY INSIDE...LOL

you supposed to be my roll dog ....Im be out there alone :tear: naw you do what you do but im booked all I wanna see is the ocean all that other shit will be a surprise :ph34r:

hey as long as I can eat good Cuban food (never had that) and look outside to the ocean since it sounds scary to me going out I will be fine in muh hotel room :filenails:

The Cuban food here is excellent. :wub: It's beyond authentic. :lol:

Traffic is a bitch, we're notorious for being a city of terrible drivers. -_-

Memorial Day wknd???? good fuckin luck with that one buddy...gay, straight, trade, tranny, and errthang in between...I don't fuck with any part of Florida for Memorial Day wknd....um, have fun lol

oh God I have to stop this trip :huh:

I don't do big crowds and shit im moe laid back....i just waNna see da ocean :mellow::unsure:

Does miami actually look out on the Atlantic ocean, or does it look out over the caribbean sea?

Could you drive to the ocean from where you live? Is New York drivable from Michigan?

Does miami actually look out on the Atlantic ocean, or does it look out over the caribbean sea?

Could you drive to the ocean from where you live? Is New York drivable from Michigan?

you could drive to NY sure I would fly but yea you COULD

Archived