What To Expect In Miami

Bailey

Im going to Miami on Memorial Day weekend so what should someoone who has never even seen the ocean expect? Seeing the ocean is on my bucketlist :filenails: I supposed after all my fandom meeting Janet Jackson is on my bucketlist too I don't want to smother the woman just a handshake and picture :thumbup:

BRING LOTS OF MAGNUMS............................THAT'S "SIZZLE" WEEKEND :yep:

you supposed to be my roll dog ....Im be out there alone :tear: naw you do what you do but im booked all I wanna see is the ocean all that other shit will be a surprise :ph34r:

ummm excuse me sir...i told yo ass to come last weekend...thats when all the white boys were here that you like...memorial day weekend is gonna be hell, i hope you reserved your room already

ummm excuse me sir...i told yo ass to come last weekend...thats when all the white boys were here that you like...memorial day weekend is gonna be hell, i hope you reserved your room already

I really don't think he's prepared for all the rachetness that Memorial Day wknd brings to Miami and it's surrounding areas lol...I did it once and will never do it again...but I knew exactly what I was getting into lol...you can't go anywhere without some rachetness lol...Miami, Miami Beach (especially South Beach)....chile...no matter how much money you spend on the best hotel, rachetness is just around the corner and on every corner

I really don't think he's prepared for all the rachetness that Memorial Day wknd brings to Miami and it's surrounding areas lol...I did it once and will never do it again...but I knew exactly what I was getting into lol...you can't go anywhere without some rachetness lol...Miami, Miami Beach (especially South Beach)....chile...no matter how much money you spend on the best hotel, rachetness is just around the corner and on every corner

yes lawd...thats why i will not be leaving my condo at all that weekend...and my poor bf is in the hotel industry and he said the craziness has already started...he has 2 properties one downtown miami and the other on south beach...he hates this time of year cause he says we (black people) give him so much attitude...lol i told him we cant help it maybe its you...lol

Yeah, you were suppose to come last weekend. I took off of work and everything to help Slolove show you a good time. Sizzle is a wretched mess. I only go to Space on Sunday, and I was bored last year. So, me thnks I'll be staying in this year

Yeah, you were suppose to come last weekend. I took off of work and everything to help Slolove show you a good time. Sizzle is a wretched mess. I only go to Space on Sunday, and I was bored last year. So, me thnks I'll be staying in this year

Im sorry my plans were not concrete I still want to go tho

Archived