VIDEO: Latoya shades Star Jones on Ellen

art

see folks try to play Latoya like she some kinda dummy, and this show really gave her an opportunity to show im not fucking stupid im the smartest shading bitch in the room but you won't know until your wig is snatched :filenails: that's what I love about the Jackson family chile they got seniority in Hollywood they been around all the games bitch you can't tell Latoya jack she aint seen

Punched. Star. Out. The Game. :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

That was enough shade for another 3 Days of Darkness Plague. :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

so why then are they saying Star won? I have not watched the show maybe I should, but they saying Star won, I tend to think she didn't but Latoya I don't know it's like who do you see on TV all the time? Star and Latoya :filenails:

so why then are they saying Star won? I have not watched the show maybe I should, but they saying Star won, I tend to think she didn't but Latoya I don't know it's like who do you see on TV all the time? Star and Latoya :filenails:

The women's team is just full of strong personalities. NeNe and Star clash a lot because they are similar. Star is just very sure of herself, and Nene has a "Tell it like it is" attitude. And they don't work. It's like a top trying to persuade another top to let him fuck. They try to belittle LaToya, but they forget ToyToy was born and raised in Gary, Indiana. Don't let those Versace belts and Manolo Blahniks fool you. :coffee:

Archived