VIDEO: Latoya shades Star Jones on Ellen

art

The women's team is just full of strong personalities. NeNe and Star clash a lot because they are similar. Star is just very sure of herself, and Nene has a "Tell it like it is" attitude. And they don't work. It's like a top trying to persuade another top to let him fuck. They try to belittle LaToya, but they forget ToyToy was born and raised in Gary, Indiana. Don't let those Versace belts and Manolo Blahniks fool you. :coffee:

That's how these shows work, the obvious "im playing to win it" loses, that card player she lost to Joan Rivers, everyone said she had it in the bag, I think they are underestimating latoya and that is a HUGE mistake I knew it when Latoya read it down about Nene and Star on Wendy, I was like shiiiitttt, Latoya peeping game from jump. I would not be surprised if it came down to Latoya and maybe two others. :filenails:

The women's team is just full of strong personalities. NeNe and Star clash a lot because they are similar. Star is just very sure of herself, and Nene has a "Tell it like it is" attitude. And they don't work. It's like a top trying to persuade another top to let him fuck. They try to belittle LaToya, but they forget ToyToy was born and raised in Gary, Indiana. Don't let those Versace belts and Manolo Blahniks fool you. :coffee:

*DEAD*

That's how these shows work, the obvious "im playing to win it" loses, that card player she lost to Joan Rivers, everyone said she had it in the bag, I think they are underestimating latoya and that is a HUGE mistake I knew it when Latoya read it down about Nene and Star on Wendy, I was like shiiiitttt, Latoya peeping game from jump. I would not be surprised if it came down to Latoya and maybe two others. :filenails:

Toy is very observant. So I think that makes her a better judge of character. But honestly the producers are gonna keep Star and Nene to damn near the end of the show, because let's be honest, without them, the show would boring. They are THE stars of the show, I would even throw Toy in there considering those three are doing all of the interviews.

Toy is very observant. So I think that makes her a better judge of character. But honestly the producers are gonna keep Star and Nene to damn near the end of the show, because let's be honest, without them, the show would boring. They are THE stars of the show, I would even throw Toy in there considering those three are doing all of the interviews.

I don't watch the show, but remember I do know this, it's always the quiet one you don't suspect they come in for the kill last minute, Joan was smart from jump she told all them bitches how dumb they were, Joan won it for the same reasons Latoya could, bitch Im old school I know all the dirty low down shit games that stank all day from Hollywood, you bitches rookies to me :filenails: "mmmmkay"

I don't watch the show, but remember I do know this, it's always the quiet one you don't suspect they come in for the kill last minute, Joan was smart from jump she told all them bitches how dumb they were, Joan won it for the same reasons Latoya could, bitch Im old school I know all the dirty low down shit games that stank all day from Hollywood, you bitches rookies to me :filenails: "mmmmkay"

That's the tactic that Toy should employ. She's clearly at least 10 years the junior of the oldest member of her team. She ain't no one trick pony. :filenails:

I'm being VERY careful not to come across any spoilers because we're only up to episode 3 of TCA over here. But Star deserves it. I love Toya. :wub:

And I can't believe I'm about to type this, but Dionne Warwick is a bitch. :umm:

That's what Donald Trump said about Warwick on the View, he said she came in like a diva acting like she was all that and she wasn't

I'm being VERY careful not to come across any spoilers because we're only up to episode 3 of TCA over here. But Star deserves it. I love Toya. :wub:

And I can't believe I'm about to type this, but Dionne Warwick is a bitch. :umm:

We've already established that in other threads related to Apprentice :lol:

Archived