Nicki Minaj - Tragedy (Lil Kim diss) snippet

art

Beefing, bravado, and asserting yourself as #1 has always been at the core of hip hop/rap. When u feel as if the next emcee is playing u for a whore, it is considered ur duty to verbally body them.

That said, I would love if the two ladies could co-exist peacefully and even collaborate.

rite no shade to bailey but most of these kids know nothing about hip hop they just know what ever the payola pays for on the radio

i rember a few months ago you said this would happen :asham: how dare she wait 6 months later :sigh:

i bet we dont get kims return dis untill mothers day if we lucky :hmph:

It was so easy to call when Nicki was gonna make a next move :sigh: This is the longest and most boring game of checkers I've ever seen :sigh:

That would be perfect :excited:

she just did exactly what Kim was hoping for...Nicki should realize that if Kim can summon her former self just one time for a track, she'll verbally kill Nicki...Nicki's lyrical ability is highly lacking...and why the fuck did she wait this long????

That pic is too much. :lol:

she just did exactly what Kim was hoping for...Nicki should realize that if Kim can summon her former self just one time for a track, she'll verbally kill Nicki...Nicki's lyrical ability is highly lacking...and why the fuck did she wait this long????

That's the bit that pisses me off. She gave us the impression she was the bigger person or something.

That pic is too much. :lol:

That's the bit that pisses me off. She gave us the impression she was the bigger person or something.

didn't her ass tell Angie Martinez that she'll respond to Kim when she sees her on the charts??? *looks at chart...nope, no Lil Kim*

It was so easy to call when Nicki was gonna make a next move :sigh: This is the longest and most boring game of checkers I've ever seen :sigh:

That would be perfect :excited:

i just want a really nasty diss track from kim

Nicki's fans wasted no time

tumblr_lj185fQGvv1qcvthoo1_500.jpg

:lmao: :lmao:

omfg :lmao:

Archived