Nicki Minaj - Tragedy (Lil Kim diss) snippet

art

I knew she would wait a good month to diss Kim again :sigh: Bitch should have either ignored it or did a video for "Roman's Revenge" *heads to the airport to witness the Goddess*

i rember a few months ago you said this would happen :asham: how dare she wait 6 months later :sigh:

i bet we dont get kims return dis untill mothers day if we lucky :hmph:

She was "winning" the battle

But then she just let Kim back in the game :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

yeah that was stupid. Lil Kim made a diss song and video that went nowhere and people forgot about her but now Nikki put fuel back into the little flame that was dying out and done brought Kim back to life cause I know Kim gonna respond. Guess Nikki felt brave after she saw Kim's diss went nowhere. :sigh:

why is it not enough room for both these bitches? I mean us colored folk need to start supporting our people, Nicki should have taken the high road, Lil Kim should have taken the high road too

Beefing, bravado, and asserting yourself as #1 has always been at the core of hip hop/rap. When u feel as if the next emcee is playing u for a whore, it is considered ur duty to verbally body them.

That said, I would love if the two ladies could co-exist peacefully and even collaborate.

yeah that was stupid. Lil Kim made a diss song and video that went nowhere and people forgot about her but now Nikki put fuel back into the little flame that was dying out and done brought Kim back to life cause I know Kim gonna respond. Guess Nikki felt brave after she saw Kim's diss went nowhere. :sigh:

I know, JoeJoe

You got it spot on

Beefing, bravado, and asserting yourself as #1 has always been at the core of hip hop/rap. When u feel as if the next emcee is playing u for a whore, it is considered ur duty to verbally body them.

That said, I would love if the two ladies could co-exist peacefully and even collaborate.

+1

I know right..but Kim ain't having that!

Archived