Braxton Family Values

Kim

I was really let down by her because I think Traci is actually one of the prettiest of the sisters but the way they styled her last night made her look far more less attrative than what she is.

Traci and trina are the prettiest to me, Toni too, but I preferred her with her trina nose rather than her tamar nose

Traci and trina are the prettiest to me, Toni too, but I preferred her with her trina nose rather than her tamar nose

Exactly ..its those 3 for me too. You just had to go there with the nose thing,didn't you? :umm:

I want to believe Toni's had no work done..stop messing with my fantasy. ^_^

Exactly ..its those 3 for me too. You just had to go there with the nose thing,didn't you? :umm:

I want to believe Toni's had no work done..stop messing with my fantasy. ^_^

Go watch "your making me high". She looked like a slightly prettier trina, now she looks like a prettier tamar, which is a downgrade lol

I was really let down by her because I think Traci is actually one of the prettiest of the sisters but the way they styled her last night made her look far more less attrative than what she is.

:blink: u do

i think the lil drunk one is cute she is so small! and toni

tamra said she was born without cartilidge in her nose and had to have surgery so did her daddy :ph34r:

:crazy: TRINI (WITH GOOD WEAVE)AND TONI (WITH SHORT HAIR) ARE THE PRETTIEST SISTERS

:crazy: TRINI (WITH GOOD WEAVE)AND TONI (WITH SHORT HAIR) ARE THE PRETTIEST SISTERS

Hence to me saying "one of" the prettiest. I already agreed with Paul and said Trina and Toni are pretty right along with Traci. I dont know if its her weight thats blinding ya'll but she's not bad looking in the face at all.

Hence to me saying "one of" the prettiest. I already agreed with Paul and said Trina and Toni are pretty right along with Traci. I dont know if its her weight thats blinding ya'll but she's not bad looking in the face at all.

:blink: BLESS YO HEART