With the Battle of 2011-2012 divas ready to take off, which diva one the last battle...of 2010-2011?

King Baby

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which chick one 2010-2011

• Katy Perry
    • Rihanna
    • Ke$ha
  2. 2. And by the way, which chick will win the 2011-2012 battle?

• Britney Spears
    • Lady Gaga
    • Beyonce

I knew Rihanna was almost neck and neck with her sales in the States (even though Katy's was out like 2.5 months before Rihanna's), but isn't Katy selling more WW? I thought Katy a lil over 5 million and Rihanna's a lil over 4?

Honestly last time I checked katy was @ like 2 or 3 m & Rihanna was like @ 3.5 so I actually might be wrong, but Katy did come out months before Rihanna & shes not that far behind her in sales.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mr18y.gif

When Janet releases an album now, assuming the music is good and its PROMOTED it would EASILY sell more than Perry, Rihanna, Beyonce and Gaga's next one.

Just watch.

Janet is bigger than them all of them and more relevant in historical context. Hate to sound blunt, but Janet is a legend with a deceased superstar brother, who hasn't released new material in 3 years years and is on a positive press run. Aint no current diva that can compete with that. People (yull) forget she's had all this hype with NO new material. What current star could ever do that. None.

Janet is just building to it. Just you wait. :-)

When Janet releases an album now, it will sell more than Perry, Rihanna, Beyonce and Gaga's next one.

Just watch.

Janet is bigger than them all of them and more relevant in historical context. People (yull) forget she's had all this hype with NO new material. What current star could ever do that. None.

:wub: omg...a REAL Janet stan, i didnt know you guys still existed. +1 for you boo. :wub:

When Janet releases an album now, assuming the music is good and its PROMOTED it would EASILY sell more than Perry, Rihanna, Beyonce and Gaga's next one.

Just watch.

Janet is bigger than them all of them and more relevant in historical context. Hate to sound blunt, but Janet is a legend with a deceased superstar brother, who hasn't released new material in 3 years years and is on a positive press run. Aint no current diva that can compete with that. People (yull) forget she's had all this hype with NO new material. What current star could ever do that. None.

Bless your heart hun...

2010- Janet with chart topping iTunes hit 'nothing' and iconic performance on AI. 2 hit movies.

2011 - Janet with her future project. Hit tour and no.1 book.

The others can release all the garbage they want and get to no.1, but in the context of history Janets overall endurance in the industry is more powerful than any current crap. Janets the winner. I don't care if anyone doesn't see it.

ohboy.gif

Just watch.

Do you sometimes find it difficult to live in the real world, or do you just not notice the difference?

2010- Janet with chart topping iTunes hit 'nothing' and iconic performance on AI. 2 hit movies.

The others can release all the garbage they want and get to no.1, but in the context of history Janets overall endurance in the industry is more powerful than any current crap. Janets the winner. I don't care if anyone doesn't see it.

That's not the question

Katy shat last year. I know Rihanna's album sold more, but she's still basically on the same LEVEL. She's cemented her place in pop more deeply, and I don't think Rihanna will go anywhere any time soon like I used to. But Katy went from a one-album wonder with mediocre impact (compared to GaGa) to an international, titty-swinging, pop-cultural force. She's a sex symbol now; her career has taken a turn that I really didn't expect. She's like a cross between Ke$ha and Britney. She has no personality to me--or, at least, she lost what she had with One of the Boys--but she is the symbol of 2010 throwaway radio pop.

Gaga will win this year. Britney is flopping. Beyoncé will shit but she probably won't reach any new heights, much like Rihanna. There's too much hype around Gaga for her to fail. Government Hooker and Scheisse are superb, even if Born This Way is mediocre. I'm not worried about her at all; I think that she will bring a more interesting sound this time around, and the public will eat it out of her questionable pussy.

Twistedvelvet, I love you. :lol:

Don't forget "Make Me" becoming a dance #1 at the very beginning of 2010 :P

P!nk had more than few massive singles in 2010 and a stadium tour. When will Rihanna have a stadium tour? :filenails:

By the way, how is her arena tour doing? :whistle:

actually she is doing great in the U.S. and she just added a 10th date at O2 arena in the U.K.

Rihanna has broken the venue’s record with ten shows, the longest ever for a solo female artist at The O2 arena since it opened in 2007.

so in other words when is P!nk gonna do it :filenails:

Archived